Lich form is broken

Rose.2593

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Well reapers deadlier than warrior in melee range so why wouldn't it have a deadlier transform as well, anets balance....what a wonderful thing.

Rampage actually outtrades Lich because of the dmg reduction and extra vitality. If you land dash its even better. Lich doesnt get any dmg reduction after all.Same thing with Tornado btw. there you have too much stab.Rampage is the best transformation elite in a head to head with other transformation elites. It also last longer enabling to cc the Necro after his Lich form has ended.

Naw I disagree, loch 100% is more effective in team fights and as a oh kitten button, rampage is extremely easy to kite and wait out.

Which is Why I said in a head to head.In teamfights both Lich and nado are seen as more usefull by popular belive.

Still rampage wont be useless as it will be able to pressure the person using the elite and also bodyblock Lich projectiles. Lich from non power necros are extra puny ofc.Again in a 1v1 its not even close.

@Alabastrum.9361 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Well reapers deadlier than warrior in melee range so why wouldn't it have a deadlier transform as well, anets balance....what a wonderful thing.

Rampage actually outtrades Lich because of the dmg reduction and extra vitality. If you land dash its even better. Lich doesnt get any dmg reduction after all.Same thing with Tornado btw. there you have too much stab.Rampage is the best transformation elite in a head to head with other transformation elites. It also last longer enabling to cc the Necro after his Lich form has ended.

Naw I disagree, loch 100% is more effective in team fights and as a oh kitten button, rampage is extremely easy to kite and wait out.

Which is Why I said in a head to head.In teamfights both Lich and nado are seen as more usefull by popular belive.

Still rampage wont be useless as it will be able to pressure the person using the elite and also bodyblock Lich projectiles. Lich from non power necros are extra puny ofc.Again in a 1v1 its not even close.

As long as it's not agains a condi build than yes rampage can be decent in 1v1.

@Alabastrum.9361 said:

bodyblocking; the AA pierces, so you are just taking extra damage on your team. Do Necro even use anything besides the AA?

@Markri.9475 said:

bodyblocking; the AA pierces, so you are just taking extra damage on your team. Do Necro even use anything besides the AA?

You are actually right Lich AAs pierce. You can only bodyblock with reflects.By focusing the Lich you can cc if you time it with the stan application. or force a roll.

Lich users should also spam 2 for extra dmg. (everyone should do that)3 is a AoE fear and should be uses against reflecting/blocking targets. I am not to familiar how the shadowstep on it workd tbh. I am onöy piloting Lich one day per half a year or sth.If there is too much Projectile hate skill 5 and even skill4 are also useful.