WvW Wishlist 2021

Vombs.5917

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Vombs.5917 said:-Disable warclaw in EBG & ABL.(Enable warclaw & pips in EoTM)

-Replace all water with land in EBG & ABL.(Add haystacks to areas you would fall into water)

-While in combat you cannot use doors.

-Spawns now have closed off entrances/exits with portal doors to enter/leave.

New orb buffs (stacking)Green ABL orb: 5% all stats, +5 pips, +100% magic findBlue ABL orb: 5% all stats, +5 pips, +100% magic findRed ABL orb: 5% all stats, +5 pips, +100% magic find.Holding all 3 orbs at the same time: When you inflict fatal damage to an enemy, skip downstate.

You will regret your wishlist when the mode dies because of these changes.

@LetoII.3782 said:Skip downstate for the winning blob? As in only the winning blob gets downstate? xD

You can't own all 3 orbs in each borderland if you're blobbing.Assuming you split into 3 smaller zergs on each map all of your objectives are now undefended and your blob is split.If the winning blob does not split they'll risk having no downstate and getting decimated by losing opposition that are split up.Even if no one ever owns all 3 orbs you now have constant small-scale battles happening in the middle of all 3 borderlands.

@"Svarty.8019 " said:You will regret your wishlist when the mode dies because of these changes.

The mode has been dead for years if being able to run away from enemies is what's keeping WvW "alive"maybe they should just replace the mode with a treadmill.

@Hesione.9412 said:

@cobbah.3102 said:Make Arrow Carts invulnerable to damage from ranger and necro rings , what the heck just make cart and user invul to all damage also cannon and oil user until entry into objective by attacking force

Not sure if you are being sarcastic here, but just no. Making the siege invuln means capping will be almost impossible.

Well look at it this way ,the attackers have mobile ac (rangers) that shoot well into towers and necros and pulls that cover the walls with ridiculous aoe ,pulls that are obscene ,so no not sarcastic in the least just an easy way to balance against blobs. Make them actually have to work for thier objectives.

@Vombs.5917 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:Skip downstate for the winning blob? As in
only
the winning blob gets downstate? xD

You can't own all 3 orbs in each borderland if you're blobbing.Assuming you split into 3 smaller zergs on each map all of your objectives are now undefended and your blob is split.If the winning blob does not split they'll risk having no downstate and getting decimated by losing opposition that are split up.Even if no one ever owns all 3 orbs you now have constant small-scale battles happening in the middle of all 3 borderlands.

@"Svarty.8019 " said:You will regret your wishlist when the mode dies because of these changes.

The mode has been dead for years if being able to run away from enemies is what's keeping WvW "alive"maybe they should just replace the mode with a treadmill.

Let me check... 4 queues at prime time... yep #dedgame.

@Vombs.5917 said:

@Svarty.8019 said:Let me check... 4 queues at prime time... yep #dedgame.4 queues during primetime?! PLEASE delete the thread mods I've made a huge mistake :( WvW is in the best shape it's been in years!I wish the mods had a sense of humor and deleted this thread.

Not because of this sarcastic comment of course, but rather due to your previous statement being so hilariously false. Because yes, there can actually be 4 queues in this dead mode. And no, they're not all roamers running away from each other. The good roamers left the game long ago. Of course.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Svarty.8019 said:Let me check... 4 queues at prime time... yep #dedgame.4 queues during primetime?! PLEASE delete the thread mods I've made a huge mistake :( WvW is in the best shape it's been in years!

The good roamers left the game long ago.
Of course

The good guilds left long ago as well, after realizing that Anet support of WvW also left.

@Svarty.8019 said:

@Vombs.5917 said:-Disable warclaw in EBG & ABL.(Enable warclaw & pips in EoTM)

-Replace all water with land in EBG & ABL.(Add haystacks to areas you would fall into water)

-While in combat you cannot use doors.

-Spawns now have closed off entrances/exits with portal doors to enter/leave.

New orb buffs (stacking)Green ABL orb: 5% all stats, +5 pips, +100% magic findBlue ABL orb: 5% all stats, +5 pips, +100% magic findRed ABL orb: 5% all stats, +5 pips, +100% magic find.Holding all 3 orbs at the same time: When you inflict fatal damage to an enemy, skip downstate.

You will regret your wishlist when the mode dies because of these changes.

Yeah, this will kill it deader than Herman Cain's presidential campaign.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, some kinda Wvw tournaments would be pretty good. people ppt for whole nights either way...

i'd like to get more customization options. i'm aware this never existed for mounts, but imagine having a skillset for the warclaw. random example, u could put a heal on the 1 (engage), or a one time stability stack at it. or 2 pulsing "revealed" in like 1200 radius around you instead of the regular sniff etc etc

@"kamikharzeeh.8016" said:yeah, some kinda Wvw tournaments would be pretty good. people ppt for whole nights either way...

i'd like to get more customization options. i'm aware this never existed for mounts, but imagine having a skillset for the warclaw.

Could work, as I would like to see more for mount to mount. So it would only impact other mounted players.

random example, u could put a heal on the 1 (engage),

I don’t like the aspect of a Warclaw heal. Dismounting should not get harder. Doesn’t mean it needs to get easier, but if one gets loaded with condi’s it should not be allowed to heal until Out of Combat.

or a one time stability stack at it.

Warclaw can’t be CCd. They don’t work at all against them. But I am not sure if you meant a stack that would apply to allies in the area.?

or 2 pulsing "revealed" in like 1200 radius around you instead of the regular sniff etc etc

I like that one actually. As a change from sniff, or maybe even upgrade the current sniff to reveal. Though that might give it too much.