Best class for overall fractals?

So if I had to choose one class to dominate all the fractals levels what would be a solid choice that can always work for fractals. Is it a healer? Or maybe a full dps character? Maybe is best with a condition class that casts lot of conditions on an enemy and depletes the health or helps your team mates defeat the enemy easier! I would love to know, please and Thankyou!

Uh I think 2 class is the most needed like backbone of fractal is Healbrand and Alacren. After that if you PUG and lucky you can get 1 Bannerslave and 2 DPS or if not lucky just 3 more DPS class is fine too for T4+Recs. CM is probably same Healbrand and Alacren but I think people use more meta class for the 3 DPS.

Sorry can't speak about CM too much I slacking at fractal recently as the game kinda stale.

Unless you're doing sunqua peak often there's no reason to run any condi build anywhere other than condi firebrand. The other condi builds don't have enough burst due to the way conditions work ; killing things results in a full reset of tome of justice which means you have added value from adds.

Firebrand is in a top spot at the moment , and to a lesser extent renegade (both condition for 100 and alacrity for everywhere). If you're looking at CMs then for 100CM it's actually only Firebrand + renegades typically after the CC consumable nerf (see the often taken sanctuary on firebrand along with bane signet or hammer of wisdom; darkrazor's daring and surge of the mists on revenant).

To summarize in a format closer to original question:

Guardian: Firebrand: Power DPS; aegis is great for sustainGuardian: Firebrand: Healer; groups can't / don't no-healRevenant: Renegade: Boon Support; groups can't / don't have as heavy hitting hard CCs, near permanent alacrity, 10~15 stacks of might, various ways to address instabilities with stance changeGuardian: Firebrand: Condition DPS; bursty