GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

New gemstore item idea:

• Hyena Warclaw: Hyenas are a part of the cat-like suborder in taxonomy (seeing as how the warclaw is a large cat). They are stamina group hunters comparable to wvw zergs that fights and run around for hours.

New mechanic that can be sold through the gemstore since it does not change gameplay all that much:

• Mount carts: (i forget if I suggested this before) Floating carts (so flying/hovering mounts don't look weird with them) that allow for people to carry others around in. Thusly mount cart skins could also be on the gemstore then. So if you have 2 people in the cart (including yourself) the cart will be pulled by 2 mounts and the skins of the mounts can be of the individual people while the cart is from the person driving (i.e. the person who asked to carry the other(s)). If there are 3 people there will be 3 mounts pulling, and so on holding up to a party of people. The mount that does the pulling could also be easily decided by whatever the person asking to carry others is riding.

With some of the exclusive mount skins coming back this week, it's disappointing to see the skyscale skins aren't. My partner just gotten the skyscale collections done and I would love to gift her the Dark Monarch Skyscale Skin. Can I please request for that to be offered on the gemstore again soon?

So while I do think that each individual class does, somewhat, deserve to preserve it's look, between all of the outfits and pieces such as the requiem armor & the genuinely amazing female krytan jerkin, medium armor is deserving of some non-buttcapey love. And judging by the reactions of all of the people I've shared this idea with I don't think I'm alone. (And while I would prefer it to be earnable, I would absolutely pay for this.)

Maybe instead of 6 full pieces we only get like 4-5 for 800 gems. But c'mon ANet, I can't be the only one who's be willing to pay to bling out my engineer in a sweet leather jacket, or groovy light blazer, or radical tactical shirt, or dapper tie & shirt combo.

Bonus points for:

A heavy armor pack for: Actual pants & shorts.

A light armor pack for: High (height) glamour shoes & tactical boots.

Like / dislike? & Show some love if you agree forum people. Let's make this happen!