Any news on balance patches? - [Merged]

whoknocks.4935

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:I just find it funny how people think the next balance patch will fix all of the problems where it will just create other problems, for me.. there is no point to talk about balance, just move to whatever class is best for whatever game mode you play

See... that is exactly why the bar is set so low....Yep... just pick another class....end you call that balance?....ok have fun!

@Zee.1294 said:

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:I just find it funny how people think the next balance patch will fix all of the problems where it will just create other problems, for me.. there is no point to talk about balance, just move to whatever class is best for whatever game mode you play

See... that is exactly why the bar is set so low....Yep... just pick another class....end you call that balance?....ok have fun!

The game was more balanced with out elite spec then with them. So even if you cant say things being balanced ever you can say things are less balanced then they have been. Every new ideal anet seems to have only seems to make things worst if your playing the wrong class or not spending the money to get the right class.

@Zee.1294 said:

The bar is set low because anet continued to fail.

@Jski.6180 said:

@Zee.1294 said:

The game was more balanced with out elite spec then with them. So even if you cant say things being balanced ever you can say things are less balanced then they have been. Every new ideal anet seems to have only seems to make things worst if your playing the wrong class or not spending the money to get the right class.

Absolutely right... i had more fun in 2013/14 then ever after...Game was simpler end every class had there roll to play... now i em forced to play Another class cus my class just kitten no good at anything end you know wuts annoying .....is not just we gota wait for months end mounts but when the actual B patch come...is just some random number changes end that is that.... call it a day!.... i guess i should accept the fact that GW2 pass its prime long time ago end dont even bother......