Skins for minions yes plz

Aad.4719

I would like to see race-specific minion skins.Why would an Asura and a Sylvari summon the same looking creatures?

As for taking time out of other projects; how many entire runs of weapon skins do we see every holiday? or skins for mounts constantly being upgraded/updated?

It's not about taking time away from other projects, it's about not wanting to give something to one profession and then everyone wanting something "special" for their favorite profession. The old "Why did they get something and not me?" mentality.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, Scammicus.3618 said:

Just to add another voice for different necro minion skins. Race specific, or even just an alternative earned through a mastery. But these hideous meat sacks have had their time. TBH, I just never saw Trehearne or Marjorie wanting a clutch of these abominations anywhere near them!

lol, this is well stated but I'm curious. What would you replace them with that would still fit thematically as well as not clash with game lore?

12 hours ago, Scammicus.3618 said:

Just to add another voice for different necro minion skins. Race specific, or even just an alternative earned through a mastery. But these hideous meat sacks have had their time. TBH, I just never saw Trehearne or Marjorie wanting a clutch of these abominations anywhere near them!

Imagine if it were race specific lol, it'd be so cool.

1. Humans get the guild wars 1 minions 
  2. Charr get some odd steampunk/dead minion thats been given life through necromancy
  3. Asuran get little golems as Zoola states in both gw1 and here on her hero point "Necromancy and golemancy" Run parallel with one another
  4. Sylvari get some mordrem looking minions (Instead of the rats we get undead pocket raptors)
  5. Norn get some frozen looking bodies or something, not sure what they'd get honestly.
  • Haha 1