Superior Sigil of Energy not working some times?

Sparkly.9258

Hey, I've been playing Mirage and I have a Superior Sigil of Energy equipped on both my pistol and my torch. I don't have any sigil equipped on my axe. I can't figure out why, but the sigil only activates some of the time when I swap weapons. I'm also not swapping them too quickly for the cooldown. Does anyone have any idea why it might be happening?

@Sparkly.9258 said:Hey, I've been playing Mirage and I have a Superior Sigil of Energy equipped on both my pistol and my torch. I don't have any sigil equipped on my axe. I can't figure out why, but the sigil only activates some of the time when I swap weapons. I'm also not swapping them too quickly for the cooldown. Does anyone have any idea why it might be happening?

Sigil works only in combat. That might be the problem

No, it's not the in-combat problem. I sometimes too notice that I don't get a dodge when swapping which is a quite annoying bug. Also you can't swap too quickly, since the weapon swap cd is 10s and icd of the swap sigils is 9s, it should be ready every single time you swap, even if you do it off cooldown.

@Kondor.2904 said:No, it's not the in-combat problem. I sometimes too notice that I don't get a dodge when swapping which is a quite annoying bug. Also you can't swap too quickly, since the weapon swap cd is 10s and icd of the swap sigils is 9s, it should be ready every single time you swap, even if you do it off cooldown.

Dont alacrity work on weapon swap cd?

There might be something wonky going on with energy sigil - I noticed it today but just chose to ignore it, but something definitely wasn't working right. I'll check again later but it wasn't working for me in wvw earlier (I noticed when using between few characters). At first I was trying to figure out why I wasn't getting it to proc in combat which led to my death a few times. Guess I'll have to log back in to find out whether it resolved itself.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Kondor.2904 said:No, it's not the in-combat problem. I sometimes too notice that I don't get a dodge when swapping which is a quite annoying bug. Also you can't swap too quickly, since the weapon swap cd is 10s and icd of the swap sigils is 9s, it should be ready every single time you swap, even if you do it off cooldown.

Dont alacrity work on weapon swap cd?

Nope, it does not.

Yeah, it's definitely not an out-of-combat thing for me. This happens when I'm in combat. Does anyone know if this is a more recent bug or something that's been going on for a while now? I might change to different sigils if it's a bug that's been around a while and unlikely to get fixed any time soon.

@Sparkly.9258 said:Yeah, it's definitely not an out-of-combat thing for me. This happens when I'm in combat. Does anyone know if this is a more recent bug or something that's been going on for a while now? I might change to different sigils if it's a bug that's been around a while and unlikely to get fixed any time soon.

It's been for a while now, but I mostly notice it when I play builds which revolve around ambush spamming and usually involve the deceptive evasion trait. Never really seen it happen when I play regular meta mirage build in pve or non-IH mirage builds in wvw. But if we're talking pve, I'm not sure which sigils even come close to the efficiency of energy sigils on mirage even when taking the bug into account.