Pvp 2021.

Nightcore.5621

@Shao.7236 said:

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:Honestly the titles/gizmos are kind of a joke in the current state of pvp. Gizmos are rewards for being friends with one of the top teams, and high rank titles are often just the result of metagaming the poor ranked system or taking advantage of overtuned builds from one season. Its all just elitism and ego boosting in a game with barely any competition.

You basically spilled the beans for me, because I had way more to tell but it felt like an useless attempt to state how unfun it is currently because of said reasons. + I can't never play mATs because of my shifts so it's not like I have the most experience with that specifically but I've done and won AT's, with that alone I can already tell that it only created a circle of bad influence in my experience of whom I faced prior.

To think that to have God of WvW all you need is to grind and be efficient, yeah. PvP is definitely lack luster and more exploitable, you can't do anything alone that's meaningful either, I've got all the possible rewards that doesn't involve teamwork, just having a decent ability to play the game and they all suck as bragging rights or general looks.

My point being though, even if you're a good player. You're not getting anywhere without anyone else and that sucks really.

Feels bad to get Vouchers you can't spend in any meaningful way. PvP has little to no respect to it's players other than the cheesiest of all.

'' not getting anywhere without anyone else and that sucks really''. AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM YES