Please stop making us collect more junk

Spook.5847

So log in after patch to find a letter with YET ANOTHER kind of curreny attached to it that wont go into the wallet, and the only choice I have upon right-click is "destroy". There's already too much stuff like this to collect, which is why Anet made the wallet in the first place, so I dont see any good, productive reason to backslide with this stuff. For now, I'm just going to destroy it all and not bother to go to the new content. And while I appreciate the changes in this big patch, it's overdue - that is what I'd like to see more of, and more frequently - even though you went ahead and nerfed champ train/world boss fun yet again (doesn't affect me since I gave it up after the first big nerf, but I still resent the focus on anti-farming).

• Confused 1

If it drops, and sits in my inventory, it's a problem, and one I shouldn't be forced to deal with if I am not interested in the reward. Reminds me of the lodestone thing, emblems of the whatever, etc, etc. Destroy them all you want, but they just come back. Only thing to do to save all that clicking is sacrifice a slot to let them stack :(

• Confused 1

Hope so. Since I wont be doing the "special event", or going to the new areas, I'll just trash them and home I dont see any more. That doesn't detract from the main point of my post though. This stuff has been building up for a while, but getting repeated mail with these items attached prompted me to finally post.

• Confused 1