[NA]EYE OF ASCALON [EYE] RECRUITING!

Frost.4936

EYE OF ASCALON

We're a new guild that formed just a few weeks ago and we're growing rather consistently. Remember, quality over quantity. Our progression however is growing at a rapid rate. We're teaching newer players and/or returning members the ways of Fractals and Dungeons as well as Open World PvE. We're putting the first step into WvW starting first of the year. We're also getting into PvP. In the future, we want to get serious into raiding. We want to learn together!

You're fit for the guild if:

• You have the willingness and motivation to grow with us as well as learn
  • Friendly towards everybody new/old alike
  • Interested in Fractals, Dungeons, PvP, WvW and Raiding (you do not need to play all these modes in order to be accepted)
  • Willing to learn to be a commander if needed*

You may have a guaranteed acceptance in guild if you have the following skills:

• Knowledge in RAIDS
  • Knowledge in FRACTALS
  • Knowledge in WVWWe're a guild with no knowledge in RAIDS AT ALL, so if you got knowledge and willing to help this guild into the raid scene please point that out during your messages.

GUILD FOUNDERS

Isabella.5721Amilius.8126

GUILD OFFICERS

Shadow Omen.2381Gomo.6012

HOW DO I JOIN?

You can INBOX any of the Founders or Officers via the in-game mailing system! You can always try a regular whisper first in case someone is online! :sunglasses:

Hi, are you guys still recruiting?Im returning to the game but I want to take a more casual stanceI have done Raids before, all raid wing clears, Demons Demise as well.Multi Class, I can DPS,Druid, Bannerslave, Heal, Healscourge, etcChampion status on all Classes in PvPI have done all Fractals, T4s and CMSI wouldnt mind teaching but just looking for a friendly guild that's into the same stuff. :)

@"DeusVolt.4307" said:Hi, are you guys still recruiting?Im returning to the game but I want to take a more casual stanceI have done Raids before, all raid wing clears, Demons Demise as well.Multi Class, I can DPS,Druid, Bannerslave, Heal, Healscourge, etcChampion status on all Classes in PvPI have done all Fractals, T4s and CMSI wouldnt mind teaching but just looking for a friendly guild that's into the same stuff. :)

HiDeusVolt! We're always recruiting daily and looking for individuals like yourself. You'll be right at home with us! We're looking to take on everything but we got a friendly atmosphere with it and very friendly people! Just mail any of the officers or myself. I am on right now!

@Last God Children.3698 said:Hey there, I'm a hardcore Fractal & Strikes fan, do you folks have ppl who can help teach CMs (100 CM specifically). Also what time zones ya'll are mainly on?

Hiya, I run CMs/T4s daily and teach Fractal CMs regularly, but not in guild as of yet. If you want to learn how to do CMs down the line, you should look into us.

@Melony Songbringer.7810 said:Hey, I would be interested in talking more about your guild. A friend and I are just returning to the game (been playing again for about a month) and would be interested in getting back into it with a growing community.

Hi there, I can definitely reach out to you a little bit later tonight if you're still interested.

Hi I'm interested in joining the guild! A little about myself, I am 22 year old from Poland (thats why i kinda have an accent) and I purchased GW2 a few years ago, played off and on, but didn't have anyone to group up with as most of my friends aren't into MMORPG's. I am trying to learn how to be a healer. I don't have a lot of experience with anything in the game apart from open-world pve but I'm willing to learn fractals, raiding, and dungeons. Honestly I'm kinda bad at the game :(. Also, couldn't manage to message you guys i think im doing it wrong.

@MelonatorPL.7420 said:Hi I'm interested in joining the guild! A little about myself, I am 22 year old from Poland (thats why i kinda have an accent) and I purchased GW2 a few years ago, played off and on, but didn't have anyone to group up with as most of my friends aren't into MMORPG's. I am trying to learn how to be a healer. I don't have a lot of experience with anything in the game apart from open-world pve but I'm willing to learn fractals, raiding, and dungeons. Honestly I'm kinda bad at the game :(. Also, couldn't manage to message you guys i think im doing it wrong.

Are you on NA or EU?

Also, still actively recruiting!