The Mystery Cave achievements

• 2 years later...

Hey, anyone managed to do the achievements ? I managed to do smotherer smiter but I cannot managed to do the 2 others, and not being able to restart the finished makes it endless, I've already wasted over 3 hours trying this...Please someone help me...Seriously I hate Anet for forcing us to finsih the fight for nothing just to restart...Spectral.8697

Post an lfg, there's always others that need those achievements or people willing to help. I don't get the hate for anet on this particular instance considering there's a reset mote (says challenge mote) before you make the final blow so you can reset it without having to start the whole instance over. It should put you right back at the boss fight. I wish more instances had this like the World Summit for example. Are you NA or EU?

• 4 weeks later...

@Treacy.4067 said:Post an lfg, there's always others that need those achievements or people willing to help. I don't get the hate for anet on this particular instance considering there's a reset mote (says challenge mote) before you make the final blow so you can reset it without having to start the whole instance over. It should put you right back at the boss fight. I wish more instances had this like the World Summit for example. Are you NA or EU?

Reset mote doesn't restore your eligibility for the achievementsEDIT*if achievement is failed players must complete the arena battle phase (not die for a fast reset) and then interact with the challenge mote.

I don't know now, but I did this achiev. years ago (3 I think) and yes, even at that time you had to finish the fight if you failed, there was no way to reset it :/I did it alone because in group there were more... bulbs. If I remember correctly, they were 4 in solo, and 6 or 8 in group, so unless you really hug the vines at edge and let the other player do everything, it's easier alone, once you understand the rotation. Being forced to play the whole fight sucks though, I agree.Today I saw a post on LFG about this mystery cave achiev, idk if it was you (@Spectral; I really hope OP got it in the meantime, after 2 years). I didn't remember what kind of achiev it was, so I didn't join. Now that you refreshed my memory I'll try to join if I see it again :)