[NA] LFG - casual, creative, social, pve!

crowfall.7941

Hello! I'm a returning player (as of like 6 months ago, haha), and I'm hoping to make some general connections with the community - including joining a new guild if there is anything out there that appeals!

In general, the things I'm interested in are:

• friendly/social/lgbt-friendly
  • not intimidating
  • not overly demanding of time (I work a lot and play with my partner & rl friends often; I also keep odd hours)
  • primarily pve, but would tentatively be interested in learning wvw (and fractals/dungeons/strikes/whatevs)
  • 18+, because I'm more comfortable with peers than teens
  • creative people! I've never done RP in an mmo, but am a pretty avid character creator/world builder/d&d player. Would love to chat character lore & stories with folks!
  • a presence on discord for easier chitchat

If any or all of our interests align, or if you have any leads for me, I'd love to hear from you! <3 Thanks for your time, and happy gaming!

@"crowfall.7941" said:Hello! I'm a returning player (as of like 6 months ago, haha), and I'm hoping to make some general connections with the community - including joining a new guild if there is anything out there that appeals!

• not intimidating
  • not overly demanding of time (I work a lot and play with my partner & rl friends often; I also keep odd hours)
  • primarily pve, but would tentatively be interested in learning wvw (and fractals/dungeons/strikes/whatevs)
  • creative people! I've never done RP in an mmo, but am a pretty avid character creator/world builder/d&d player. Would love to chat character lore & stories with folks!

If any or all of our interests align, or if you have any leads for me, I'd love to hear from you! <3 Thanks for your time, and happy gaming!

Hiya! Welcome back to Guild Wars 2! There's so many cool things to do in the game, and it's definitely more fun with a guild. From what you said, the guild I lead, Café Solidarity, might be a good fit. We are super friendly, social, and LGBT-friendly (I'm non-binary and many of our guild members are part of the LGBTQIA+ community). We're definitely not intimidating, and while we require 80% rep, that just means displaying our guild tag, and it has nothing to do with any actual time requirements, so that's no worries. We do mostly PvE with some WvW (currently spread across many servers but with some people congregating on Isle of Janthir and Crystal Desert), and we definitely do Fractals and Strikes!

The only thing you might not be okay with is that we do accept all ages. Currently, we have about 120 people in the guild, and 2 of those are under 18. So... that's a pretty small percentage. =P

We're also very creative! We are in the process of rebuilding our RP stuff, and we have an official RP origin story for the guild, plus lots of people who are also into character creation and world-building (and do D&D), so maybe you'd love chatting about lore with us! (We have a WIP spin-off Discord just for RP, where people have posted their character bios/backgrounds, and we're in the process of trying to figure out how to encourage/foster both Discord and in-game RP!)

If you'd like to learn more about us, you can check out our recruitment post or even stop by our Discord to read through some of the intro posts people have made or even DM me with any questions and such!

I hope we hear from you soon!

@crowfall.7941 said:Hello! I'm a returning player (as of like 6 months ago, haha), and I'm hoping to make some general connections with the community - including joining a new guild if there is anything out there that appeals!

• not intimidating

Hey, if you're still looking, I have a guild forming up right now that you may be intrested in joining. We're still in our early stages, but we're lookign to grow quite nicely. We're focusing on PvE, with a little bit of PvP. Could do WvW in the future, but that also requires server coordination. We actively use discord for coordination and helping each other out. We are looking for people comitted to the game, but not asking any time requirements. Just want people who can play more than once every other week.

If you're itnerested in joining with our fun little community and helping us grow as well, give me a mail in-game or a message here on the forums. Hope to see you in game!

Hey there, I recently created a new guild. I personally am a storyteller and Dungeon Master, so always happy to create and chat up story. If you are interested in joining a fresh guild and grow with us, below is recruitment post.

Hey there,

Welcome to Undead Cavalry Knights (UNCK)

I am returning back to game and decided to start a new guild. Previously, I successfully led a 200+ players guild, but I had to leave the game so I left the guild as well. So, I bring tons of experience back to the game.

Why join a new/small guild? It is because you as a person will matter in that guild. You won’t just be one of the numbers in massive pool. Your ideas and suggestions will count, and you get to be one of the starting people of the guild.

What does/will the guild offer?

• LGBTQ+ friendly
  • No discrimination of any kind
  • Eventually many events throughout the week such as fractals, World Boss trains, map completion, map metas and other PVE events.
  • Guild Hall (Windswept Haven)

New players are welcomed as you will get to learn functions of guild and also game.

While the focus is a lot on PVE, we will also be doing WvW eventually too, and players who enjoy that are welcomed. To join, please send me an in-game mail at MechaOG.2076