Suggestion: Add vendor conversion for Celestial Infusion (Red)

The other day one of these infusions randomly dropped for me, and it is, in essence, a dead drop, because I do not want to look like a space person. I assume that I am not the only one to feel this way.It does not even have vendor value, or an option to trade in for some relics. Perhaps it would be fair to add an option that allows buying a single effectless +5 +9 infusion in exchange for the celestial infusion.

Im up with the idea, current ly Red infus are ugly as hell and as drop is very rare, its not to usefull for many players. With this idea noone Will get hurt while "rewarded" players Will feel like they are really rewarded.Currently stacking 100 cm kps has absolutely no purpose, outside of "measuring skill" which is very lmao. For many players changing their kps for Real non cosmetics infusion would be very usefull

• 7 months later...

that's luxury problems tho. i'd love to get this infusion thingy, sadly the red one is (why even) accbound i read, otherwise i'd say send it to me thaha.

but i see the issue, i'd also not really want some infusion that have some too crazy effect optics. like in Wvw, you have to turn down shinyness to avoid lags (best case at least)