Name one class that beats a support 1v1!

RedAvenged.5217

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@Yasai.3549 said:An MM Scourge.MM Scourge walks over supports by corrupting their boons and killing them with Minion chip damage, Condi and Death Nova spam.

If the Scourge is using Feed from Corruption, they can even Steal those boons they have corrupted or removed for their own use.

@Ragnar.4257 said:Should've designed a game where there is 1 class with only 1 button, and you spawn directly next to an enemy where you can both press your 1 button. Fastest button pressing wins.

We were there with burst meta.We moved away from it after the damage nerfs.We are now moving toward a meta of just staring at each other waiting for them to DC.

-People were crying where we had burst meta : they were crying that specs like
FA weaver, hammer burst DH, variants of thief, Power mirage mantra...etc etc etc etc

-Now the same people are crying that specs like
insert meta or so bunker/tank
is too tanky blah blah blah

I realize now that no matter what...people will cry and everything except their chosen class, can't be allowed to burst or tank. I just don't get it...I can take guardian as example.....people were crying wolf tears when players were using hammer burst.....unfair build.......then guardian players started to play mender dh/core....people were crying wolf tears....unfair build...now guardian players play burning builds......people are crying wolf tears once again.

I can make a similar example for every single class.....what do you want hear about? ele?-Players use FA weaver.....people were crying wolf tears...unfair build...QQ...insta dmg..QQ-Players use LR weaver.....people were crying wolf tears......unfair build...QQ....too much CC...QQ-Players use Mender weaver/tempest.......people were crying wolf tears......unfair build..QQ....too much sustain....QQ

No matter what.....
this playerbase only cries wolf
and it's not about asking to tone down overachieving builds, something reasonable individuals do....NO.....this playerbase will keep crying for nerfs till the object of their hatred is completely and utterly out of the equation

I still have zerk trap guard, with whopping 9-74 damage burst, grab daily's on it, people can complain to Anet if they don't like my uselessness.

Necro.

Been there, done that. Those who say, just avoid support - well easy, when there is only one. Gets bit harder when there are few of them. Surely, they don't kill as much but they can hold points well and support their teammates. But yeah, necro nomnoms them all.

In lower ratings? Use brain cells. I killed bunkers guards and support spellbreakers on my thief (even on core lel) in lower ranks xD

Spite Curses Power Reaper pushes any bunker or support off the node in seconds, because it has lots of currupts, almost 100% crit chance and burst. The drawback of it is being weak to cc and having a very low swiftness uptime (reason for both: no speed of shadows). So almost nobody plays it. But for such a specific purpose, it is pretty much the best you can run.

@Khalisto.5780 said:I think reaper bully all of em outta node with certain ease

Sure they can kite your kitten forever

But if you asking such thing supports on your braket will most likely try to facetank you on node and die

O plz nice swipe at my mmr. I’d bet I’m higher mmr, but who cares it’s a universe problem- supports are insanely tanky atm and pretty much anyone can understand that