Forging Steel strike mission presents Public option while in a Squad

Repro Steps

1. Join a Squad
  2. Begin to enter Forging Steel

Expected BehaviorLike all other Strike Missions, only the Squad option should be available when the player is in a Squad.

Actual BehaviorBoth the Public and Squad options are available.

Please fix Forging Steel so that entering it only shows the Squad option, like all other Strike Missions, when the player is in a Squad.

idk i personaly don't like public option

i tried join public once, but then until i invite ppl, i not see how well thay boons are, or did i need take any skill to support teamalso it's much harder to spot position of ppl, so when you split or etc you not know did your team have truble or what event thay dosame if one person die, it's hard to spot until you look up on mini mapother problem i noticed was you culd not vote kick ppl that was afk or did strange thinks or hide out

i first noticed that public option exist 1-2d ago, before i did dungeons,t1-t4,strikes even commanding drizwood meta using lfg, i was not even avare thers "public" option in the gamei prob will try avoid it and form pre-made party insted (i play on EU)

@"Noah Salazar.5430" said:idk i personaly don't like public option

i tried join public once, but then until i invite ppl, i not see how well thay boons are, or did i need take any skill to support teamalso it's much harder to spot position of ppl, so when you split or etc you not know did your team have truble or what event thay dosame if one person die, it's hard to spot until you look up on mini mapother problem i noticed was you culd not vote kick ppl that was afk or did strange thinks or hide out

i first noticed that public option exist 1-2d ago, before i did dungeons,t1-t4,strikes even commanding drizwood meta using lfg, i was not even avare thers "public" option in the gamei prob will try avoid it and form pre-made party insted (i play on EU)

There is only public option for strikes and dragon response mission mate.