Raid/strikes questions

Hello i started play 5-6 months ago (i got 6k ap) i also was checking alot forum posts and observed community for a bit and i have a bit of questions (i play on eu) i also not mean anythink bad asking that questions, and mostly want hear new fresh opinion

1.Why so many ppl are not aware of trening raid/cm guilds, thay got problem to fiind one to start raiding with 0 experience kp or li? what in opion culd help ppl to join of that type of guilds?

2.Why ppl do Woj+Boneskiner that rare? usualy taking 3-4 healers help clear that content much easier and faster, i'm sure much more ppl can try Woj/Boneskiner that way

3.Why so small number of ppl ask other ppl did thay do well, or not ask about thay class more experienced players or at last try find mentor for guide?i also notice some ppl can get offened if you tell them some tips/feedback, are in this community thay are not welcome or maybe i'm to much formal and schold try sound more nice?

I'm not sure did i post in good category but reaply is importend for me, and thank you if you share your opinionI'm also aware thers other similar topic, but thay not answer my questions fully so i created new post

@Noah Salazar.5430 said:1.Why so many ppl are not aware of trening raid/cm guilds, thay got problem to fiind one to start raiding with 0 experience kp or li? what in opion culd help ppl to join of that type of guilds?

Most other games out there use LFG to create groups. Some games have algorithms to sort people and match players with equal (skill) levels. In Guildwars 2, if you want to get into Raiding, Strike Missions and (sadly nowadys) Fractals, LFG is not your friend. I am glad it still works for Dungeons. But actually joining a guild in order to play instanced content is counter-intuitive. On the other hand, the information-sources rarely tell about this weird situation. You get a lot of information about the game and its content, but not much about how to access it.

3.Why so small number of ppl ask other ppl did thay do well?People are not afraid of telling you what you did wrong, but they almost never tell you if you did something well. Asking may lead to negative comments regarding your performance. No complaints is often considered enough praise.

or not ask about thay class more experienced players or at last try find mentor for guide?When you ask on the forums or watch any video/streamer, you are usually bombarded with builds, guides, links to qtfy/dt and you are recommended to install ArcDPS for self-improvement and self-monitoring. So why need a personal guide/mentor? In former times we trained the newbies directly. It worked well. But it is no longer demanded. This generation of players asks exact questions and wants exact answers. The mentoring-stuff consumes a lot of precious time.

i also notice some ppl can get offened if you tell them some tips/feedbackTelling a player how to play their own class feels insulting to most players. They pick that class and decide to play it. They probably do for an extended time and sort of feel experienced to a certain level. Being told what you are doing wrong with a class you normally enjoy does not make you happy. It also depends on the tone. You can advise a player in a friendly way about certain aspects of the class, OR you can point them at their own mistakes directly.

are in this community thay are not welcome or maybe i'm to much formal and schold try sound more nice?In my opinion, being nice leads to success. If you give compliments on what people did well, they are more likely to listen to your improvement-suggestions. If an attempt failed, encourage them to hang on. Point out what already works well, then head to the things that should be improved.

@"Noah Salazar.5430" said:1.Why so many ppl are not aware of trening raid/cm guilds, thay got problem to fiind one to start raiding with 0 experience kp or li? what in opion culd help ppl to join of that type of guilds?Since most (if not all) of raiding and raid training is organized outside of the game (for example in Discord), many people don't access it.We have a LFG for that and it should be used for that instead of selling raids.

2.Why ppl do Woj+Boneskiner that rare? usualy taking 3-4 healers help clear that content much easier and faster, i'm sure much more ppl can try Woj/Boneskiner that Unlike the other Strike Missions, Boneskinner is not a faceroll instance that can be done with just any builds.Whisper of Jormag isn't really hard, but many people just don't want to learn (or at least bother with) the ball mechanic.Also, WoJ incorporates fall damage into the fight, which is is disgusting.

3.Why so small number of ppl ask other ppl did thay do well, or not ask about thay class more experienced players or at last try find mentor for guide?i also notice some ppl can get offened if you tell them some tips/feedback, are in this community thay are not welcome or maybe i'm to much formal and schold try sound more nice?Some people just want to have fun without needing to put much effort in.After an 8+ hours work day full of maximum effort, I wouldn't want to put effort into my leisure time either.Some people view getting tips as some kind of "put more effort in" message, which is exactly what these people do not want to do.