World Restructuring

Gaile Gray.6029

1. Stop calling out for nerfs
  2. Many players will come back and restore decent population back in WvW
  3. Many players will be willing to pay real money to transfer servers and Warclaw skins sales will surge and that means more money for ANet to justify further support for WvW
  4. Stop calling out for nerfs
  5. Last but not the least, did i mention stop calling out for nerfs?

No? Ok. Wait for another 3 years.

Alliances would probably kill the game mode further anyways. Theres no chance anet figures out a working system of balance for it, after all this is the company that has reskinned the same gimmick currency for the past 3 years and called it a new mechanic each time they release a new pve map.

@Gwaihir.1745 said:Alliances would probably kill the game mode further anyways. Theres no chance anet figures out a working system of balance for it, after all this is the company that has reskinned the same gimmick currency for the past 3 years and called it a new mechanic each time they release a new pve map.

Like most major changes, some would leave, some would come back, some would decide its good, others would hate it.

@Gwaihir.1745 see, that's not even possible. we're at the worst path possible, anything has to happen, anything would make it only better. guilds are dying, smallscale parties are dominating. we can only hope thaha.

@Mil.3562 i agree that i also don't want regular nerfs for the necessary groupplay classes.

but you will see a call for nerfs, exactly 1-2 weeks after the DLC comes out ;)

@Bear.9568 said:

@vier.1327 said:I still believe in our dream... Alliances

You have to know when to cut your losses, this is one of those instances.

ALLIANCES NEVER EVER GONNA HAPPEN, LIKE EVER

Not gonna happen, but I still love you.

Thx, but alliances are never going to happen.

Whhooouuuuuuttt ?!?!?!? But it´s only .. idk 2 or 3 years since announcement .. it can happen every moment or .. soon ..

A few Questions if I am in a WvW guild and the guild leader kicks me what happend's ? do i get kicked from the world ?What happend's if im already in that world and playing and I leave the guild ?What if my character is in Multiple WvW guilds and each one has a new server ? do i get to pick which one of the guild i want to join any time i want ?What if I make my own guild with just me in it and I pick a server ?I paid money to get to the server I am on now because my guild is here, do I get a refund on the gems I spent ?

@Merrex.5384 said:A few Questions if I am in a WvW guild and the guild leader kicks me what happend's ? do i get kicked from the world ?

Possibly at yhe next matchup. But it’s not getting kicked from the world, as worlds are re created each cycle (8 ish weeks )

What happend's if im already in that world and playing and I leave the guild ?

You keep in that world until worlds are re created.

What if my character is in Multiple WvW guilds and each one has a new server ? do i get to pick which one of the guild i want to join any time i want ?

You designate ONE of your guilds as your WvW server and you get placed in the alliance that guild is aligned with, or, if they are not in an alliance then the guild gets placed in a world based on population needs, but together.

What if I make my own guild with just me in it and I pick a server ?

You wouldn’t pick a ‘server’. You would be placed in a world based on population needs. Smaller guilds and individual players make up filler for world creation each cycle. If your ‘guild’ (even if its one person) is part of an alliance, then you would be in the world that the alliance is part of.

I paid money to get to the server I am on now because my guild is here, do I get a refund on the gems I spent ?

No.

But the alliances (world restructuring) thread we are in was started 3years ago, and to our knowledge, nothing has been done.

No, no. No patience, no hope, no expectations, not even faith.

Step 1: Breathing in deepStep 2: Recall that famous quote "To our WvW community, we haven't forgotten. Soon.â„¢"Step 3: Laugh af

It was the biggest joke they've ever told, that's still funny years later lol.I'm impressed folks are still going ham on the forums.

yeah, anet is too cryptic with every single word towards Wvw. but just because there is no hope, this ain't a reason to not remind them of their words.

@"acdspydar.8920" said:"Alliances When?"Will WvW see anything new?

Soonâ„¢lel yeah... and then they threw class nerfs and warclaw on us, as well as a 300 gold~ costing battleskin. and the promise to tell us about "plans" and "big updates". since like 4 years now.

it makes me really upset that the whole alliances thing was pretty well planned. i'm convinced it could work with what gaile gray worked out there (and her team, i guess). everything anet done kinda sofar and called "updates" at best created more problems. balance class nerfs caused class power changes, basically the glass cannons got buffed by beeing not oneshotted usually as easy anymore.... completely the wrong direction.a mount was introduced - then they had to fix several spots that warclaw could before jump into a outer of keeps. great job eh?

its not even an argumentation possibility that they can sell skins for warclaw now. they could always have made siege (golems, catas) or keep/tower-changing skins, dolly skins for wvw-interested people that u can activate when your guild claims something or how your cata looks etc....

however, all this ain't stopping us from reminding the community of the promises, with a frequentALLIANCES WHEN

@kamikharzeeh.8016 said:yeah, anet is too cryptic with every single word towards Wvw. but just because there is no hope, this ain't a reason to not remind them of their words.

@"acdspydar.8920" said:"Alliances When?"Will WvW see anything new?

Soonâ„¢lel yeah... and then they threw class nerfs and warclaw on us, as well as a 300 gold~ costing battleskin. and the promise to tell us about "plans" and "big updates". since like 4 years now.

it makes me really upset that the whole alliances thing was pretty well planned. i'm convinced it could work with what gaile gray worked out there (and her team, i guess). everything anet done kinda sofar and called "updates" at best created more problems. balance class nerfs caused class power changes, basically the glass cannons got buffed by beeing not oneshotted usually as easy anymore.... completely the wrong direction.a mount was introduced - then they had to fix several spots that warclaw could before jump into a outer of keeps. great job eh?

its not even an argumentation possibility that they can sell skins for warclaw now. they could always have made siege (golems, catas) or keep/tower-changing skins, dolly skins for wvw-interested people that u can activate when your guild claims something or how your cata looks etc....

however, all this ain't stopping us from reminding the community of the promises, with a frequentALLIANCES WHEN

Alliances WHEN!?

So say we all!