twin largo dps build

@weaponwh.9810 said:is there other good dps thats viable for twin largo other than condi purple dps? i have condi shortbow build is this fine? its simple rotation allow me concentrate on mechnic then rotation.

From my experiance, if you are not that practised or comfident in purple gods, shortbow soulbeast will be fine.Although some squads might prefer only purple color

@Nephalem.8921 said:

@weaponwh.9810 said:also any build for shorbow soulbeast when i can't flank such as sabir? i notice i do more dmg when flank, but not every boss can be flanked.

Dont play shortbow when you cant flank. play d/a + a/d then. or better dont play condi slb on sabir.

any other easy rotation dps i can play on sabir and other boss thats diffcult to flank, i have a DD. try to find other dps, that can compliment DD, like sabir/largo etc etc that dont have super hard rotation.

Hi,

in terms of sabir, you dont really have to play condi. you can easily run power there as well.if you want a quite simple condi build at sabir, condi firebrand might be a choice too. since rotation is quite simple (press skills on cd at one weapon set, 1 key skill on the other and its primarily book 1 for dps bursts).another alternative should be condi scourge. easy placement of shades at sabir since he wont move :) rest is learning priority list of skills and you are good to go.

largos twins are trickier... scourge isnt an option i think since they will hop out of every shade and its hard to aim. condi firebrand might work though since a lot of skills have AOE and the book has good radius too. but it wont be that effective.ill recommend what people did before: go cSlb here if you dont want/like/can use chrono.

greetings

@theCypher.9406 said:Hi,

in terms of sabir, you dont really have to play condi. you can easily run power there as well.if you want a quite simple condi build at sabir, condi firebrand might be a choice too. since rotation is quite simple (press skills on cd at one weapon set, 1 key skill on the other and its primarily book 1 for dps bursts).another alternative should be condi scourge. easy placement of shades at sabir since he wont move :) rest is learning priority list of skills and you are good to go.

largos twins are trickier... scourge isnt an option i think since they will hop out of every shade and its hard to aim. condi firebrand might work though since a lot of skills have AOE and the book has good radius too. but it wont be that effective.ill recommend what people did before: go cSlb here if you dont want/like/can use chrono.

greetings

thx, ne1 know if holo gunsmith are easy to play?

If you mean holo as condi build by "gunsmith", then the answer is no. sword/pistol or rifle rotations are medium hard i would say but holo difficulty comes from good timing with heat (exit strat) and condi rotation with pistol is a hard one and not easy to learn.

greetings

@"theCypher.9406" said:

If you mean holo as condi build by "gunsmith", then the answer is no. sword/pistol or rifle rotations are medium hard i would say but holo difficulty comes from good timing with heat (exit strat) and condi rotation with pistol is a hard one and not easy to learn.

greetings

i mean power holo in general for various boss fight, is the rotation easy, on snowcrow, it says easy, not sure its true or not.

@"weaponwh.9810" said:i mean power holo in general for various boss fight, is the rotation easy, on snowcrow, it says easy, not sure its true or not.

Well, i wouldnt call it "easy" since there are a builds that have a way easier one and even sword holo relies on a decent kit and forge switch.But the main difficulty relies in timing about exiting the holoforge to not damage/kill yourself and get the most dps out of it (not leaving forge below 149).So in summary: the rotation itself is medium difficult but holo mechanics always add an additional difficulty layer to the build. if you can manage that, or just want some basic stable dps, holo is a good way to go.

greetings

@theCypher.9406 said:

@"weaponwh.9810" said:i mean power holo in general for various boss fight, is the rotation easy, on snowcrow, it says easy, not sure its true or not.

Well, i wouldnt call it "easy" since there are a builds that have a way easier one and even sword holo relies on a decent kit and forge switch.But the main difficulty relies in timing about exiting the holoforge to not damage/kill yourself and get the most dps out of it (not leaving forge below 149).So in summary: the rotation itself is medium difficult but holo mechanics always add an additional difficulty layer to the build. if you can manage that, or just want some basic stable dps, holo is a good way to go.

greetings

i see, you have any recommendation on easy viable dps for raid? i though dd was pretty easy, but want to try something else.