Aurene must die </3

Svetli.4276

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"nopinopa.4861" said:For now, there is like one person corrupted by Aurene, no?

Aurene gets inside the commanders head. It's convenient when it can say that it's your choice like it was (supposedly) for that moron, caithe, when it isn't. It's already too late. Also OP, you aren't yourself, that's why you "care" about aurene and have helped it reach immortality and power above everything on tyria. Now you can just wait for the inevitable.

@"Maria Murtor.7253" said:You may wanna refresh your knowledge about Dragons, Magic and the balance of the world and visit Season 3 of the Living Story again.

If "balance" is handing all power to a single sentient being that now can save or doom at its leisure, then i guess. Thst's not what i would like to happen though.

@Yggranya.5201 said:

@"nopinopa.4861" said:For now, there is like one person corrupted by Aurene, no?

Aurene gets inside the commanders head. It's convenient when it can say that it's your choice like it was (supposedly) for that moron, caithe, when it isn't. It's already too late. Also OP, you aren't yourself, that's why you "care" about aurene and have helped it reach immortality and power above everything on tyria. Now you can just wait for the inevitable.

She called for us a couple of time and that's all. If that is "getting inside the head", then Taimi is getting in our mind more often and effectively. It will be interesting to get more of the dragon corruption.

@DarcShriek.5829 said:

@nopinopa.4861 said:For now, there is like one person corrupted by Aurene, no?

Caithe is corrupted by Aurene. I think members of the Crystal Bloom are also.I'm so not sure about Crystal Bloom, actually. It seems Aurene doesn't want to corrupt, we only have corrupted mounts and Caith. Crystal Bloom members have maximum about 1-2 prismatic gear (like crystal bloom on Mordant Crescent) at best. Else we would already had a very rare and costly prismatic infusion just like we can create a character with Jormag corruption.

@Yggranya.5201 said:

@"Maria Murtor.7253" said:You may wanna refresh your knowledge about Dragons, Magic and the balance of the world and visit Season 3 of the Living Story again.

If "balance" is handing all power to a single sentient being that now can save or doom at its leisure, then i guess. Thst's not what i would like to happen though.

You know the alternative. Back to the Stone Age.

Aurene kinda Mary Sue. Unless Anet pulls a fast one on us and make her fall to Jormag momentarily, it will be pretty clear that she cannot be manipulated, is immortal, will most probably absorve the majority of Jormag and Primordus' powers and that's it. If I am being honest, remove Aurene from the story and you raise the stakes even more! How will the tiny humans and co deal with those Elder Dragon beasts? How far will they have to go to find a solution in the face of doom? There, already a story much better than having a DrAgOn ScioN absorb Balthazar, eat Joko and be the weakness to Kralk.

She exists to sell plushies and be the mascot of the game. Her only meaningful reason for existing has been dealt with (and it was mediocre) so with no purpose to serve she now exists as an 'ally' who is invicible thus far and overshadows the efforts of tyrians. Remove the dragon, make a story. Easy.

charr burnt ascalon, we hunted charr, ALL CHARR MUST DIE!but jokes aside, you'll probably get your wish anyway since as you said, there seems to be a "lets get rid of dragons" thing going on.probably to clear the way for a new "big bad" in the next expansion, (return of the other gods? mursaat? quaggans?)so aurene will probably need to be swept under the carpet too to bring an end to the dragon storyline.

Let me list one by one all the annoying characters who should die in order of how much I hate them:1.Caithe2.Taimi

1. Aurene
  2. Marjory
  3. Kasmeer
  4. Braham
  5. CanachFingers crossed at least one of them is going to see the reaper this year, I will be waiting with a bottle of prosecco ready to celebrate their demise

@"Touchme.1097" said:Let me list one by one all the annoying characters who should die in order of how much I hate them:1.Caithe2.Taimi

1. Aurene
  2. Marjory
  3. Kasmeer
  4. Braham
  5. CanachFingers crossed at least one of them is going to see the reaper this year, I will be waiting with a bottle of prosecco ready to celebrate their demise

braham deserves the first place by far, I have rarely seen such an unbearable npc in a video gamewhat a good idea to make him the chosen one...i hope jormag or primordius will kill him

@radda.8920 said:

@"Touchme.1097" said:Let me list one by one all the annoying characters who should die in order of how much I hate them:1.Caithe2.Taimi
  1. Aurene
  2. Marjory
  3. Kasmeer
  4. Braham

braham deserves the first place by far, I have rarely seen such an unbearable npc in a video gamewhat a good idea to make him the chosen one...i hope jormag or primordius will kill him

Jormag would be the best choice indeed, I hate Braham so much I don't just want to see him dead, I want him to die in despair and with all his hopes shattered by the hands of the same villain he hates the most and only after that I can take the pleasure of killing all the dragons, including Aurene.This brat of a Norn was on my "most wanted: dead" list since the first day I have met him in game.

@nopinopa.4861 said:

@nopinopa.4861 said:For now, there is like one person corrupted by Aurene, no?

She called for us a couple of time and that's all. If that is "getting inside the head", then Taimi is getting in our mind more often and effectively. It will be interesting to get more of the dragon corruption.

Yeah, cause someone using technology to send their voice to a device attached to your ear is the same as a creature invading your head at any time, anywhere...

@Maria Murtor.7253 said:

@Maria Murtor.7253 said:You may wanna refresh your knowledge about Dragons, Magic and the balance of the world and visit Season 3 of the Living Story again.

You know the alternative. Back to the Stone Age.

Hey, better than being a slave to the whims of a being so far above everyone and everything that you have no hope.

@"Grand Marshal.4098" said:Aurene kinda Mary Sue. Unless Anet pulls a fast one on us and make her fall to Jormag momentarily, it will be pretty clear that she cannot be manipulated, is immortal, will most probably absorve the majority of Jormag and Primordus' powers and that's it. If I am being honest, remove Aurene from the story and you raise the stakes even more! How will the tiny humans and co deal with those Elder Dragon beasts? How far will they have to go to find a solution in the face of doom? There, already a story much better than having a DrAgOn ScioN absorb Balthazar, eat Joko and be the weakness to Kralk.

She exists to sell plushies and be the mascot of the game. Her only meaningful reason for existing has been dealt with (and it was mediocre) so with no purpose to serve she now exists as an 'ally' who is invicible thus far and overshadows the efforts of tyrians. Remove the dragon, make a story. Easy.

Baby aurene is one of the most disgusting thing i have ever seen. It not the actual appearance (although obviosly not a baby dragon. Eyes got smaller when it grew larger, cause "logic") But the fact that, as you said, it's only made to sell with the cuteness. Which is to say: Working as intended. I doubt it will die though. At most it would just leave to an unspecified place to do...something, which would be better than having an all powerful being just conveniently be somewhere else or otherwise indisposed at the time the commaned need to do heroics, because if it is around and willing to act, it will just one-shot every threat. Ugh...

@radda.8920 said:of course she has to die, this abomination killed joko, the only villain who had real potential in this gamei can't wait for her to be killed with the other dragons, that we can finally move on to interesting stories (you know like in gw1)

Joko didn't die he actually choose to fuse with Aurine and become an immortal Elder Dragon.Her true name is Palawarine Joko and she is the true ruler of Elona :D