QoL update request for "Healing orb" mechanic

Healing orb(Salvation traitline) is an passive effect that can spawn as an very tiny/small thing on the ground. It is hard to see it, it has some delay for its spawn. When you step on it, it heals allies but in 120 radius which is shorter range than staff 1 (130 range). It heals for very little like 250 to 300 per healing orb.

First of all, please update its visuals to be larger and brighter. Remove delay from its spawn, make it spawn instantly. Increase its radius for healing allies to 300-400 or just remove that and buff its self-healing option.

@"Svez Poizon XD.5268" said:Healing orb(Salvation traitline) is an passive effect that can spawn as an very tiny/small thing on the ground. It is hard to see it, it has some delay for its spawn. When you step on it, it heals allies but in 120 radius which is shorter range than staff 1 (130 range). It heals for very little like 250 to 300 per healing orb.

First of all, please update its visuals to be larger and brighter. Remove delay from its spawn, make it spawn instantly. Increase its radius for healing allies to 300-400 or just remove that and buff its self-healing option.

also let the Heal-prioritization accept healing "Pickup-Player" AND HIS/HER SUBGROUPand not "Pickup-Player" + rev+ Revs Subgroup

(and longer lifespan)

I actually want them to get rid of these stupid orbs. The fact they put so much emphasis on them with the Salvation traits rework really bothered me. You still don't take Salvation without ventari and now we lost all of our only two core traits that affect weapon skills with Sword and Staff. I'm still pissed we only get elite spec weapon traits.

I think there are few things that could make orbs better :1: try making orbs so that they explode on their own after a some time if noone steps on them.2 : orbs should heal in a bigger area , we have ventari heal wich is good and orbs are more of secondary heal than anything , so its fine if its healing is low but at least make it so the heal has more range3 and i think the last thing would be making orbs easier to see ( bigger and clearer to diferenciate) also orbs should spawn all arround the rev and close to it so we can predict where orbs are even without directly seeing them

• 3 weeks later...

I have mentioned this before in another post : I think Orbs should be reworked together with Staff.

1. Combine Staff 3 and Staff 5, give Staff 5 the instant execution again because now Staff 3 "tells" for Staff 5.
  2. Make a new Staff 5 that "explodes" Healing Orbs for both damage and healing.
  3. Staff 4 also explodes Orbs.
  4. Orbs that don't explode become a healing puddle after 5 seconds for HoT and has a Light Field. (Very good for blast combos for cleanse and very good for Healing others when not in Ventari)

• 5 months later...

I read a comment a while back of someone wanting to change orbs from staff and ventari into essentially engineer mines. I think that would be a great mechanic. Make them larger and more visible (for allies and enemies to notice) and they now blow up with heal/damage when stepped on. It gives the ventari salvation traitline some dps ability potential too. As it already has a bunch of traits to create more of the (for now useless) orbs.