Bonus event is wrong way ?

lare.5129

@"lare.5129" said:but event long time is ONE week.stone infusion price 75. Per day possible collect 10 Deldrimor Support Markhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Marshaling_the_Deldrimor_Dwarvesso what the reason put it for vendor, if possible collect only 70 if do everything ? ??

Going by the website you linked (with dailies for 21.1.2021):

• 1 support mark for donating
  • 3 for doing the daily DRM missions
  • 5 for completing Forging Steel
  • 1 for killing 20 destroyers
  • 5 for donating 5 times daily

That alone adds up to 15 tokens per day no? 7 days per week would equate 105 tokens just from those dailies.

@Randulf.7614 said:Previous events have moved the items from there to the other vendor after the event and increased the cost in the other, permanent currency. It’s hoped the same will happen here

The infusion was available on the discounted weekly vendor yesterday for 600 Tyrian Defence Seals (for comparisons sake, a chest was offered the day before for 14 instead of 15 tokens. I thus assume the discount is between 5 - 15%, probably dependant on the item).

The weekly vendor requires mastery rank 3 to access, a few guild mates of mine had to install the patch before it became visible to them. I was able to buy one without issue.

Not sure this means the infusion will be on the regular vendor, but I'm sure it will cycle back into the weekly vendors stock.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Some players already have the Stone Infusion, so it's definitely possible to acquire.

Yes, see above.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Previous events have moved the items from there to the other vendor after the event and increased the cost in the other, permanent currency. It’s hoped the same will happen here

The infusion was available on the discounted weekly vendor yesterday for 600 Tyrian Defence Seals (for comparisons sake, a chest was offered the day before for 14 instead of 15 tokens. I thus assume the discount is between 5 - 15%, probably dependant on the item).

The weekly vendor requires mastery rank 3 to access, a few guild mates of mine had to install the patch before it became visible to them. I was able to buy one without issue.

Not sure this means the infusion will be on the regular vendor, but I'm sure it will cycle back into the weekly vendors stock.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Some players already have the Stone Infusion, so it's definitely possible to acquire.

Yes, see above.

Aha thank you. Mastery 3 I'm about halfway towards so as long as the infusion is there, the pressure to do the bonus stuff is gone completely

@Cyninja.2954 said:

Yes, see above.

OK, I've chedk the vendor today and no infusion. I have tier 3 mastery completed. Any ideas what I am missing? I've checked both Seal vendors to be sure.

Is it something not there every day?

edit: nvm, wiki is updated to say it doesn't appear every day