500 jeweler pls.

Like 6months or so before cooking 500 came out there was a post from a dev (too lazy to try and find atm) that talked about them wanting to raise all the 400 crafting professions up to 500. Then we got the cooking quest. I assume when they decided to do EoD side projects like this got pushed to the back burner for now. I am looking forward to the day though when this gets added.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:I wonder what they'll make 500 Jewler do. Cause there's basically free trinkets in LS3 for unbound magic and some gathered stuff. Not to mention cheap ones for laurels, from fractals and WvW... So it would be useless to actually craft them. Unless they'd somehow be even cheaper.

Legendary infusions.

Oh i haven't thought of that! That would indeed be nice! :smile:That's basically the only legendary missing right?

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:I wonder what they'll make 500 Jewler do. Cause there's basically free trinkets in LS3 for unbound magic and some gathered stuff. Not to mention cheap ones for laurels, from fractals and WvW... So it would be useless to actually craft them. Unless they'd somehow be even cheaper.

Legendary infusions.

Oh i haven't thought of that! That would indeed be nice! :smile:That's basically the only legendary missing right?

Depends which slots you count, if every piece should be legendary, you would also need the aquabreather, the enrichment and the swimspeed infusion.

They could completely redo the ascended jewelery, make it so ascended trinkets now have slots for jewels. Easiest fix would be all ascened trinket default with exotic jewel which can be upgraded to ascended jewels with minimal stat increase. This would allow more customization and a pathway to legendary jewels as a mat sink/prestige item.