chapter 2 : power not unlocking?

Hi,the Chapter doesn't unlock in the same way that an episode does it's a continuation of the current episode. Do you have Champions unlocked in your story journal? If you swapped to a different story you may have to restart the Champions episode. If it's already there andif you go to the Eye of the North does Rytlock start talking to you? I went to the Eye of the North and got a couple of mails, Rytlock started talking to me and the story continued.

@Pifil.5193 said:Hi,the Chapter doesn't unlock in the same way that an episode does it's a continuation of the current episode. Do you have Champions unlocked in your story journal? If you swapped to a different story you may have to restart the Champions episode. If it's already there andif you go to the Eye of the North does Rytlock start talking to you? I went to the Eye of the North and got a couple of mails, Rytlock started talking to me and the story continued.

So you need to have played Champions to unlock the new episode?Or do I understand this wrong?I don't see Chapter 2 either, but I'm still a long way into the Champions story and don't want to have to play it and get spoiled just so I don't have to pay for Chapter 2 later oo.