[NA | PvP/PvE | Semi-Hardcore] Victims of Serenity [VoS] Now Recruiting

Nea Fotia.3076

Victims of Serenity is a new guild looking to get their initial roster of people started up. We focus primarily on PvE, but have a bit of PvP plans as well in the future.

Why join us?

• We are a new guild, with passionate leadership, and you get to help direct our efforts and policies to better suit everyone's needs.
  • No need to feel worried! Our small size makes it easy to get to know people and make new friends

Requirements:We do have a guild discord that is utilized for scheduling, community, and voice chat. Some guild events may require to at least be able to listen in voice chat, so please keep that in mind. Discord newbie? That's ok, we can help you learn the ins and outs of it, as long as you are willing to join the server.We do ask that you are representing us during guild functions, but outside of that we just ask you to give us the representing time that you are comfortable with.

So come join us, just PM Nea Fotia.3076 if I'm online, or send me a mail if I'm offline. I should be with you within a day or two at most. Looking forward to having more Victims... I mean volunteers.