Svaard's armor/Crafting

If you want ascended, then options are a bit limited, but it should be possible. I think wvw, raids and strikes might be options to look at. Fractals too, but that might require crafting a token or something for the vendors - I forget

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=Special:RunQuery/Equipment_query&Equipment_query%5Brarity%5D=Ascended&Equipment_query%5Bsupertype%5D=Armor&Equipment_query%5Bprefix%5D=marauder&_run

Whilst you look at what is feasible to earn piece by piece, a look at exotic shows it is much easier to get by a long way. You need to get armour which is stat selectable. One of the most common ones is Verdant Brink's Bladed Armor set.

I think this list covers stat selectable exotic armour for you - Marauders is what you want

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=Special:RunQuery/Equipment_query&Equipment_query%5Brarity%5D=Exotic&Equipment_query%5Bsupertype%5D=Armor&Equipment_query%5Bprefix%5D=marauder&_run

(edited for clarity)

@Randulf.7614 said:If you want ascended, then options are more limited. I think wvw and strikes might be options to look at. Fractals too, but that might require crafting at the vendors - I forget

Yes, ascended. I have a lot of chests with different types of ascended armor left. The question is, can I change the stats to marauder and then to svaard without Armorsmith? I have 500 in both leather and tailor but was lazy to train arm.smi.

@colddarknord.9081 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:If you want ascended, then options are more limited. I think wvw and strikes might be options to look at. Fractals too, but that might require crafting at the vendors - I forget

Yes, ascended. I have a lot of chests with different types of ascended armor left. The question is, can I change the stats to marauder and then to svaard without Armorsmith? I have 500 in both leather and tailor but was lazy to train arm.smi.

Marauder is Svaard isn't it?

Regardless, your tailor can make the insgnia you need for stat swapping between axcended as stat swapping requires exotic insignias. You just need to purchase the recipe from somewhere

Just make sure you open whatever chests you have and select heavy. The forge does all the stat swapping rather than your craft