Charr Model's Clipping Through Armor

Pretty much what the title emplies, although i understand the majority of Players won't pay much mind to this, some (though few) like me will take notice upon years of gameplay and roleplay wise, specially when we settle for a look fitting of our own Character.

The following examples accure upon three of my own Charr characters; Two of which had never been known of any Clipping Issues until recent releases of the newest GW2 Chapter, Icebrewed Saga.

For the longest time i've played and created these characters, none had ever gotten any clipping issues, which later became a pretty notable part on their whole appearance after the recent additions to the game, hence causing some body types (though mostly noticed upon Male Charr Body Types) to clip through certain pieces of armor.

The image provided is an example of these Clipping issues, which ruined the whole appearance after having worn it for years:BhTHl7t.png

First Charr Clip is a Elementalist wearing the Light Archon Helm, clipping from the top of its head when using the emote /crossarms.Second Charr Clip is a Revenant wearing the Heavy Barbaric Coat, clipping from the lower back region when running or running and wielding a two-handed hammer, mace or axe.Third Charr Clip is a Warrior wearing the Heavy Reinforced Scale Legs, clipping from the right leg thigh when previewing it or wearing it in general.

Please if anyone of the Dev's or model fixers can take a moment to look into this, we'd appreciate a fix for these bodies considering they never had clipping issues until recent days. I hope this gets to you ANET.

Has your character an extra large neck, by chance ? I'm under the impression that some models have been qualified only with standard (not extreme) model shapes.

Do you mind if I hijack this thread to beg for more love with Charr models? My female Charr (granted, the tallest and skinniest model) can't wear pants, that's simple. Yes, issue would rather come with short skirts for Human and Norns, but most pant models for Charr either lack a tail protection (the tail "pops" out of the fabric), or feature a large hole under the tail (mis-tailored to a tail?), a detail that is striking if you think about feline anatomy. Not prudish usually, especially when it comes to avatars, but even the logical reason that it would be to ease pheromone dispersal is not to satisfy me.

@"Haaznahnuff.1907" said:Has your character an extra large neck, by chance ? I'm under the impression that some models have been qualified only with standard (not extreme) model shapes.

Do you mind if I hijack this thread to beg for more love with Charr models? My female Charr (granted, the tallest and skinniest model) can't wear pants, that's simple. Yes, issue would rather come with short skirts for Human and Norns, but most pant models for Charr either lack a tail protection (the tail "pops" out of the fabric), or feature a large hole under the tail (mis-tailored to a tail?), a detail that is striking if you think about feline anatomy. Not prudish usually, especially when it comes to avatars, but even the logical reason that it would be to ease pheromone dispersal is not to satisfy me.

I've already posted this on a different thread and finding in hopes that we'll get some of these models sorted...and no none of the Charr i screenshoted above have any large necks...i made certain of it, the armors i been using on them have never been clipping before...so it leads me to believe it has to do with something glitching up the armor due to their recent new content.

You can see the other forum thread here; https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1405934#Comment_1405934