Mount Selection in EoD expansion

Sasori.7451

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Let me counter with this.

Some dude did it for free for them, so why should they include it when it is already available?

Problem is, after big updates, sometimes addons stop working and must be fixed, if it was implemented, it should be more stable and optimized. If they not add it, 60% players must use addon... When lot of people using this, why not rework in game? I also agree, addons like Tekkit tacco, shouldnt be implemented but radial mount, is good way to improve game.

@Sasori.7451 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Let me counter with this.

Some dude did it for free for them, so why should they include it when it is already available?

Problem is, after big updates, sometimes addons stop working and must be fixed, if it was implemented, it should be more stable and optimized. If they not add it, 60% players must use addon... When lot of people using this, why not rework in game? I also agree, addons like Tekkit tacco, shouldnt be implemented but radial mount, is good way to improve game.

You're not wrong, but the open source community wouldn't let something like Radial die. Some other person would pick it up if the maker of it gave up on it.