NA prime time scores on NA servers

Hesione.9412

@Bristingr.5034 said:

@"Lya Babies.9632" said:you guys are still on this 2016 conspiracy that mag is tanking so they can get "easy bags" when you could easily log on during ocx/sea/eu hours and see that mag has absolutely 0 presence during those hours. we try our best to ppt during na prime to get out of this forsaken tier but it can't deal with the heavy ppt during the morning hours. Unlike these other servers that post pictures from NA prime on NA servers, we actually have outnumbered buffs when your blobs are rolling through our bl and ebg keep daily so there's kind of an excuse. mag has zero public tags that they don't laugh off and are currently linked with dr that only has fight guilds that log on late na. Please tell me why it's not ok to have a populated NA prime on NA servers.

Except it's actually true. Maguuma ONLY cares about SMC and it's bags. That's why other servers regularly party in their Home BL Garrison. TC fought against them last week and said "kitten it" and left EBG all to Maguuma and they started freaking out because they didn't want to go up (turns out T3ing EVERYTHING on EBG gives a lot of PPT).

I'm on mag and can confirm. We have an automated announcement in team chat to coordinate EBG status, and on that day it told everyone to let all but SMC fall.

@Hackuuna.4085 said:

@"Lya Babies.9632" said:you guys are still on this 2016 conspiracy that mag is tanking so they can get "easy bags" when you could easily log on during ocx/sea/eu hours and see that mag has absolutely 0 presence during those hours. we try our best to ppt during na prime to get out of this forsaken tier but it can't deal with the heavy ppt during the morning hours. Unlike these other servers that post pictures from NA prime on NA servers, we actually have outnumbered buffs when your blobs are rolling through our bl and ebg keep daily so there's kind of an excuse. mag has zero public tags that they don't laugh off and are currently linked with dr that only has fight guilds that log on late na. Please tell me why it's not ok to have a populated NA prime on NA servers.

Except it's actually true. Maguuma ONLY cares about SMC and it's bags. That's why other servers regularly party in their Home BL Garrison. TC fought against them last week and said "kitten it" and left EBG all to Maguuma and they started freaking out because they didn't want to go up (turns out T3ing EVERYTHING on EBG gives a lot of PPT).

I'm on mag and can confirm. We have an automated announcement in team chat to coordinate EBG status, and on that day it told everyone to let all but SMC fall.

I KNEW ITTTTTTTT... ?

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:I’ll never understand the need to play this way. And ANet can’t, or won’t do anything to deal with it.I'm very late returning to the party here, but I logged in for the first time in 10 days and my inbox blew up with all you guys keeping my post qouted underneath while you went back and forth with each other.

However, this comment caught my eye as it strikes me as kind of odd. What way to play is it that you do not understand?

I mean, there are things I may disagree with in choices other players make but when it comes to the behaviour of the playerbase in broad sweeps I often understand it pretty well. Granted I know far less about NA than EU and they certainly have some significant unique phenomena (like the attention on BG for NA or the existance of BB in EU). However, things like migrations and their triggers have always been rather easy to understand. Even if they have shifted and could be described as three different things over vanilla, HoT and PoF, they are each still rather easy to understand the motive behind and the results of.

@subversiontwo.7501 said:

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:I’ll never understand the need to play this way. And ANet can’t, or won’t do anything to deal with it.I'm very late returning to the party here, but I logged in for the first time in 10 days and my inbox blew up with all you guys keeping my post qouted underneath while you went back and forth with each other.

However, this comment caught my eye as it strikes me as kind of odd. What way to play is it that you do not understand?

I mean, there are things I may disagree with in choices other players make but when it comes to the behaviour of the playerbase in broad sweeps I often understand it pretty well. Granted I know far less about NA than EU and they certainly have some significant unique phenomena (like the attention on BG for NA or the existance of BB in EU). However, things like migrations and their triggers have always been rather easy to understand. Even if they have shifted and could be described as three different things over vanilla, HoT and PoF, they are each still rather easy to understand the motive behind and the results of.

The notifications would have "blown up", not your inbox.

And this all comes back to: server linking is a problem. As I said in another thread, at this rate they might as well toss a fair coin.