Legendary Trinkets: Aurora, Vision, and Coalescence.

This topic is very important to me and I'm sure others who have these legendaries. If it does not apply to you, please don't waste your time reading it. Trying to avoid comments like, Oh, first world problems, so on and so forth.

I and many others have worked really hard to obtain these legendary trinkets. Yet when you equip vision, Aurora's effect goes away and when you equip Coalescence, vision's effect goes away. Why is this the case? It makes me so upset. Like I said above I worked so hard to get each and every one of these. And yet One effect completely cancels about the others. I think it is appropriate to award hardwork by making a cumulative effect. That said, combined these trinkets make a beautiful effect. Not one over the other. I think, actually, this is a really pressing issue, and wish I could ping Anet to this so it gets more attention. I have been here since day 1. I was one of the first people to craft Meteorlogicus. I advocated for more effects on this item. 6 months later I was very grateful that you guys decided to give it a new and improved look. My guildmate Riaky was actually the first to craft that weapon. He is the 3rd on google images when you google Meteorlogicus. There is a video with over 80,000 views for those in doubt. I think something like this can be fit into the agenda. I know you guys are busy with the IBS and the upcoming release of EoD. But something like this would be really nice. Please bump if you agree :X

Video of Riaky's world's first Legendary scepter

Forum post where I advocated for more effects on the Legendary scepter: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/crafting/Meteorlogicus-Effects-or-lack-thereof

I have been here since head start and I have opposite views on this. I like the way the effect upgrades when you add more of them.I wanted a 5-trinket effect, not just stop at 3(also the jumping poo effect looks incomplete).I was extremely disappointed when they introduced the PvP and WvW legendary trinkets instead, which have their own separate effect.It is very sad that they just cut things off like this, same thing with Precursor collections, same thing with Icebrood Saga.I understand that making content such as Precursor collections would require many hours of work, but how hard would it have been to code a 5-trinket effect? Really.

@Turtle Dragon.9241 said:I have been here since head start and I have opposite views on this. I like the way the effect upgrades when you add more of them.I wanted a 5-trinket effect, not just stop at 3(also the jumping poo effect looks incomplete).I was extremely disappointed when they introduced the PvP and WvW legendary trinkets instead, which have their own separate effect.It is very sad that they just cut things off like this, same thing with Precursor collections, same thing with Icebrood Saga.I understand that making content such as Precursor collections would require many hours of work, but how hard would it have been to code a 5-trinket effect? Really.

I completely agree. I frequent those game modes so I am like ok I can do this, easy. But for others.... OMG it's just not right. A lot of people solely PvE. To demand they step foot in a competitive game mode is outrageous. Especially since some people just aren't competitive.

I think it would be a good idea to add "show/hide visual effect" checkboxes for each trinket, like it is with head and should armor and the backpiece. So, if a player does not want the cumulative effect, he/she can enable the visual effect only for one trinket.