Your thoughts on previous Nerfs

knite.1542

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:I think people are not reading OPs question, or not understanding.

The thread is about nerfs that you were mad about but
turned out to be justified
.Not nerfs that you wish were never implemented.

Most ppl think these nerfs should of never happens even if the op wants to be confusing in the way they are miss leading the tittle. Read what ppl are saying it is the opposite of what the op is saying.

The nerfs are soo bad that ppl are seeking out any topic on it and commenting. By no means dose it have to agree with the op.

Yes, but by your own admission then, every single comment in this thread is off topic. :sweat_smile:I know they think they should have never happened and are posting out of outrage. But that's not what OP asked, and you even siad it yourself, it's the opposite of what OP asked. Btw, OP isn't saying anythign, OP asked a question. OP asked if there is some nerf that, after the dust has settled, people thought it's a good nerf.

No its not though having a different view on something dose not make it off topic its just the opposite. We do not want topic to just be yes i agree over and over. What the point of talking if you do nothing more then agree.

The 2020 nerfs (that spilled over to 2021) where some of the worst nerfs in the game and most incomplete.

@Jski.6180 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:I think people are not reading OPs question, or not understanding.

Most ppl think these nerfs should of never happens even if the op wants to be confusing in the way they are miss leading the tittle. Read what ppl are saying it is the opposite of what the op is saying.

The nerfs are soo bad that ppl are seeking out any topic on it and commenting. By no means dose it have to agree with the op.

Yes, but by your own admission then, every single comment in this thread is off topic. :sweat_smile:I know they think they should have never happened and are posting out of outrage. But that's not what OP asked, and you even siad it yourself, it's the opposite of what OP asked. Btw, OP isn't saying anythign, OP asked a question. OP asked if there is some nerf that, after the dust has settled, people thought it's a good nerf.

No its not though having a different view on something dose not make it off topic its just the opposite. We do not want topic to just be yes i agree over and over. What the point of talking if you do nothing more then agree.

The 2020 nerfs (that spilled over to 2021) where some of the worst nerfs in the game and most incomplete.

The thread isn't the "yes i agree" type though, and you're completely saying things unrelated to the thread. That's off topic.And so is this conversation so, write whatever you want i guess. :tongue:

@aspirine.6852 said:I still dont see why the ranger/soulbeast cant change pets anymore in combat in pve? Did anyone really complain about that? I can understand for pvp and wvw....

It's possibly that they can't (or don't want to) do mechanical splits between the game modes.That's why the PvP-focussed change to Surge of the Mists also made the skill worse in PvE.

@Veprovina.4876 said:

The thread isn't the "yes i agree" type though, and you're completely saying things unrelated to the thread. That's off topic.And so is this conversation so, write whatever you want i guess. :tongue:

Yet no one is thinking the way you are they are all saying the nerfs are bad and point out why they are bad so... the thread is no longer what you want (as your not the op i have no ideal why you would think you know what the op wanted for all you know it could of been here a thread about nerfs but this is my view on things).

@Jski.6180 said:

Yet no one is thinking the way you are they are all saying the nerfs are bad and point out why they are bad so... the thread is no longer what you want (as your not the op i have no ideal why you would think you know what the op wanted for all you know it could of been here a thread about nerfs but this is my view on things).

Are there any nerfs that you guys thought were uncalled for
but after playing with the nerf for awhile you realized how busted the skill was?

I have a few but the biggest one for me personally is Holographic shockwave. The range on that skill used to be insane lol.

The bolded part is what OP wanted, it's not really rocket science. :tongue: It's just reading.OP asked does anyone think that some nerfs were uncalled for, but later realized that they are good because the skill was too busted and a nerf was needed.

Yet everyone is just complaining about nerfs that they think were uncalled for and how it was bad and "you should revert the skill" and such.

I don't know what to tell you, if people can misunderstand a simple sentence then idk. I wonder if people even read the sentence to the end or they got to the "uncalled for" part and just started typing angrily. :tongue:

I guess we can wait on @knite.1542 to explain what he meant. But he hasn't responded since the original post so whatever.

@Veprovina.4876 said:

but after playing with the nerf for awhile you realized how busted the skill was?

I have a few but the biggest one for me personally is Holographic shockwave. The range on that skill used to be insane lol.

The bolded part is what OP wanted, it's not really rocket science. :tongue: It's just reading.OP asked does anyone think that some nerfs were uncalled for, but later realized that they are good because the skill was too busted and a nerf was needed.

Yet everyone is just complaining about nerfs that they think were uncalled for and how it was bad and "you should revert the skill" and such.

I don't know what to tell you, if people can misunderstand a simple sentence then idk. I wonder if people even read the sentence to the end or they got to the "uncalled for" part and just started typing angrily. :tongue:

I guess we can wait on @knite.1542 to explain what he meant. But he hasn't responded since the original post so whatever.

Then he would need to changes the tittle of this threat :tongue: or maybe you just are not the op and you trying to talk for him is wrong :tongue: .

At the end of the day :tongue: your not realty saying any thing to add to this :tongue: and at best your simply trying to hid points ppl are making :tongue: .

@Jski.6180 said:

Then he would need to changes the tittle of this threat :tongue: or maybe you just are not the op and you trying to talk for him is wrong :tongue: .

At the end of the day :tongue: your not realty saying any thing to add to this :tongue: and at best your simply trying to hid points ppl are making :tongue: .

Like i said, we need OP to explain himself better! :tongue:Everyting else is just way to offtopic to continue. :tongue: