[NA || PvX || TC] Remnants of Hope [RoH]

Happy Friday! I hope you all are ready for a great weekend. With no Football to watch you might want to try out going on a raid this weekend.

Raids Our raid department is focused on intro raiding. This includes scheduled classes on builds, new boss introductions, and a judgement free zone to learn in. We're really just about having fun in raids and currently do not have a prog or clear group. If you are interested in intro raiding, we are happy to provide. Practices are traditionally held once a week, 9pm EST on Saturday! Class help is provided by our officer at request and is scheduled around what works for you.

Come join us for loads of fun and excitement!

Apply Now!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This last week we've had a lot of great people make it through the trial! I want to give a warm welcome to:

Welcome to our newest members:

• chronomlay
  • Kenyenke
  • GrumpyKitten
  • Kamiko

Welcome to our newest trial members

• AddamHall
  • Skad00dl3
  • Kaesheva
  • Addalinn
  • Moldi
  • X3rce5

Tonight is our weekly story run! We have lots of events to run each week casual roleplay night, Fractals, story night, PvP, WvW, hero point trains, Raids! Take a look at the schedule and join in. Apply Now!

Happy Super Bowl weekend football fans. No matter which team you are rooting for I am sure we will all enjoy the game. (full disclosure: I am a Buccaneers fan). Once the game is over Remnants of Hope have a full slate of activities each week to help fill your time until the NFL Draft.

If you are not a football fan we have a casual RP event scheduled for Sunday and would love to have you join us.

As evidence of how friendly and efficient out application process is I have to give a big shout out to AddamHall who was one of our trial members just three short days ago.

Congrats to AddamHall!

If you are looking to join an active guild filled with friendly helpful people please stop by and apply today.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday. Our RP department will be holding another casual roleplay today and would love to have you join us. Since the last post we have three new full members:

• Skad00dl3
  • Kaesheva
  • Moldi

Congratulations to all three of them!

We also have three wonderful trial members:

• X3rce5
  • Dermod Sldhe
  • lupine90

If you are looking to join an active guild filled with friendly helpful people please stop by and apply today.

We are almost at another weekend. Time for some more Guild Wars 2 fun!!! Remnants of Hope as several events this weekend.

This Friday night:

• HP Train
  • WvW Reset Night

Saturday:

• Jumping Puzzles
  • Raids

The guild has a full weekly schedule with lots of events and good times. See our full schedule here. Some of the things we offer are:

A list of other amenities the guild provides:

• PvE events including, but not limited to, HP and WB trains, PvE grab bags, fractals (beginning and beyond), jumping puzzles, and a team focused on training new raiders!
  • sPvP events for all experience ranges run by our Mist Officer and his team
  • WvW Havoc groups on the Tarnished Coast server
  • RP events
  • Themed Holiday events and contests
  • Fully equipped Guild Hall
  • Active Discord for voice and text chat
  • Active and engaged forums
  • Freedom to play the way you want
  • Friendly, helpful, and inclusive community and environment

• 2 weeks later...

Good day!! Our guild has a lot of things going on today.

Guild Hall Party Feb 2021Saturday, Feb 27th at 3PM EST!

What are we going to do?

Red and Gold Fashion Show

Feb is the month of the Lunar New Year so why not dig through those closets and come up with an outfit for the occasion! Iron those shirts, shine up those cufflinks, tie your prettiest ribbons in your hair and get ready to strut your stuff on our special fashion show stage! As always, prizes will be given out to the most striking looks! If you have trouble seeing colors, please let our crafty krewe officer know privately and I can help you out with dyes before the event

Guild Hall Scavenger Hunt

Think you know your way around the guild hall? Have you spent some time wandering the sandy halls and falling gliding gracefully from atop our towering cliffs? Or are you interested in going in blind and running around chaotically looking for POIs that might give a hint? I'm gathering up hints and hiding spots. Sign posts will be scattered around the hall (when it gets close so no one can peek!) with passwords! Solve my riddle to find the next sign and send me the password to receive your next riddle! Again, prizes for our fastest puzzle solvers!

Jumping Puzzles!Saturday, February 27, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM

The M.O. is simple!

• We go to JPs that people are wanting to do/need for achievements/etc.
  • If not that, then we send it to the wheel!
  • We all jump through the JP as best we can and/or I simply portal people to the end in two seconds

It's easy, pain-free* fun! Bring whatever character you want, but do be sure that that character has as much Core Tyria map completion as possible.

RAIDS!Saturday, February 27, 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM

GW2 RoH Raids are beginner friendly and encourage vets and beginners alike to come join us! Our raid officer teaches the mechanics of the selected bosses of the week, then we run through it a billion times until we get a clear or get too hungry to continue (typically ~2 hours). Sign-ups are posted every Sunday and you are able to sign-up until Friday (Saturday if we need just one more sign-up) when the roster is picked and determined.

Roster is determined by:Class scarcity > Returning faces > Fresh folks

Yeah, a lot goes on with RoH. There are many opportunities to have a lot of fun with your guildmates in the game. Speaking of guildmates we have the following new members:

• X3rce5
  • Dermod Sldhe
  • lupine90

Trial members:

• Ballyvick
  • dinogamer14miku
  • Intsevious
  • Nachocheez
  • Set
  • Bustout
  • Thesaiyanmage

Another Saturday night, heh?

Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobodyI got some money 'cause i just got paidHow I wish I had someone to talk toI'm in an awful way~ Cat Stevens

Remnants of Hope can help you with your Saturday night blues (and any other night too). We are an active guild with friendly helpful people. Our guild does PvP, PvE, Raids, Fractals, WvW, and much more. If you are looking for some people to play with come check us out and apply today.

We are almost at another weekend. Time for some more Guild Wars 2 fun!!! Remnants of Hope as several events this weekend.

Tonight Friday night:

• Weekly HP Train
  • WvW Reset Night

Saturday:

• Raids

The guild has a full weekly schedule with lots of events and good times. See our full schedule here. Some of the things we offer are:

Yeah, a lot goes on with RoH. There are many opportunities to have a lot of fun with your guildmates in the game. Speaking of guildmates we have the following new members:

• Ballyvick
  • dinogamer14miku
  • Set
  • Thesaiyanmage
  • Bustout

Trial members:

• Eucaa
  • Brain Konig
  • Attar
  • Nendar
  • SightlessSenshi

I hope everyone is having a great start to their Monday. Remnants of Hope has another exciting week of events.

22 March 2021

• GW2 Fractal Night! 8:30 PM
  • GW2 WvW Havoc! 10:30 PM

23 March 2021

• GW2 Living Story! 8:00 PM

24 March 2021

• GW2 Guild Missions! 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM

25 March 2021

• GW2 Strike Missions 8:30 PM - 10:00 PM

26 March 2021

• GW2 PvE World Boss Train Night! 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  • GW2 WvW Reset Night 10:00 PM

27 March 2021

• GW2 RAIDS! 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM

I hope your weekend is going well. Remnants of Hope is looking for a few good adventurers. to have fun with them. The guild participates in all types of content and welcomes beginners and veterans.

Our current trial members are:

• Eucaa
  • Brain Konig
  • Attar
  • Nendar
  • SightlessSenshi
  • Revenancer
  • Avaea
  • Kerosien
  • Danielnf
  • Severilos

The following have just recently become full RoH members.

• Shatznr
  • Nachocheez

Congratulations!

It's been a wonderfully busy week over in RoH! We have welcomed the following new members:

• Nendar
  • Brain Konig
  • SightlessSenshi (SenshiSquad)
  • Attar
  • Eucaa
  • Kerosien

Congratulations to all of you and welcome to the family! So glad you found us.If you are looking for an active, family-like guild full of fantastic and helpful people please stop by and apply today.

• 2 months later...

Our PvE "Grab Bag" event lets members sign up for events they need to complete, and rally the support of the guild to get them done!  On Friday, we ran the Draconis Mons meta Cull the Destroyers for the Terror of the Boiling Sea Mastery Point.  We Defeated the Grand Elder Djinn for a member's Saving Skyscales collection.   Finally we headed to Silverwastes and took down the Legendary Mordrem Tormentor.  Even most of our veterans picked up a Mastery Point, and some people got more than one!

Yesterday's WvW Reset Night slapped!  We had a mix of new and veteran players in EBG, with a first-time commander subbing in for the usual suspects.  We rotated between defending our keep against repeated attacks and seizing, defending, and supplying an enemy tower. So much fun!

• 2 weeks later...