So... you get 10 tokens every day if you do every special achievement daily but...

Cynder.2509

...the stone infusion costs 75 tokens and after 6 days the vendor will disappear which makes the infusion literally unobtainable because in total you'll only have 71 of them(including the one you get for free).How is this supposed to work if there's a limited time to get the item but not enough tokens to obtain in total? Do additional ones rarely drop at the end of dragon response missions from the chest or how is this supposed to work?I assume the exalted vendor which comes next week then will have a different infusion then.

I will probably not worry too much about getting the infusion with the dwarf tokens. Previously I've made sure to get everything I wanted with the limited currency while it was available, but that means I'm collecting defence seals and have nothing to spend them on except karma and the boxes of materials. Now it looks like all the items from the faction merchants are added to the defence seal merchant I think I can safely wait to buy it. (Also the infusion seems like a good choice to do that with, because I'll probably never use it anyway and I don't think they can be stored in the wardrobe.)

@Cynder.2509 said:But still some people don't want to do the missions so they'll miss out then.

Isn't that how basically everything in the game works? I don't want to do PvP so I miss out on collecting mini llamas and whatever else you can get from PvP. If I wanted them enough I'd do it (and I might do eventually). If someone really wants the infusion I'm sure they can manage to complete the missions. Even the private version is a group instance so they can ask their friends or guild for help if they're really struggling.

@Fueki.4753 said:You get 1 for each of the 7 DRM you do.You get 10 for the daily achievements.You get 5 by trading in material.

That amounts to 22 marks a day.

I don't think you get one per DRM per day. Just the 10 dailies and 5 trading materials. Still that is plenty to get the infusion, especially since there is not much else to buy with them.

Oh man, I was just relieved. I thought briefly you get the infusion only for a certain time oo.Will it be much more expensive after the event is over?Since I atm still hang on POF, I didn't want to do the new stuff yet ...Or would it be better to do it now, since it looks like it has nothing to do with the story anyway?

Can someone confirm the accurate number per day? Is it 3 for the daily 3 DRMs, 5 for special mission and 5 for crafting material exchange (plus I think 1 for a story run through?)

I've got 45 tokens so far and I wanted to see if there's enough from Monday/Tuesday to get the infusion. If not I'll wait for it in the weekly vendor

Unless the tokens are a 2 week thing

Wait, what?

The vendor disappears?

I haven't been doing that many because I just assumed it was something I could work on in my down time during the entirety of this crappy season.

But I guess if I'm going to be forced to grind missions within a six day period I'll do without. No reason to even log in now knowing I won't catch up anyway.

@Bast.7253 said:Wait, what?

The vendor disappears?

I haven't been doing that many because I just assumed it was something I could work on in my down time during the entirety of this crappy season.

But I guess if I'm going to be forced to grind missions within a six day period I'll do without. No reason to even log in now knowing I won't catch up anyway.

The vendor will disappear either tuesday or a future tuesday for a new faction vendor. Based on the previous two vendors who have disappeared prior to the dwarf one, items will end up in the other vendor for seals for a higher price and on rotation. Nothing is lost to my knowledge - the infusion in fact appears at least once a week for 600 seals I am told

Alright, I didn't know the limited items are available for defense tokens/medals after the event concluded because the previous items didn't show up for me there, maybe because I got them before. Also I'm kinda dissa-pointed (had to write it like this because it would make it an emoji otherwise wtf) how the infusion looks in reality. Thought it would only make the skin in a slightly greyish tone instead of completely making everything black. However I'm excited for the next vendor event, if only for the achievement to buy 10 boxes, and what's in stock there. Hopefully a new infusion that looks better or maybe another skin.

@"Cynder.2509" said:Alright, I didn't know the limited items are available for defense tokens/medals after the event concluded because the previous items didn't show up for me there, maybe because I got them before. Also I'm kinda dissa-pointed (had to write it like this because it would make it an emoji otherwise kitten) how the infusion looks in reality. Thought it would only make the skin in a slightly greyish tone instead of completely making everything black. However I'm excited for the next vendor event, if only for the achievement to buy 10 boxes, and what's in stock there. Hopefully a new infusion that looks better or maybe another skin.

It makes you grey for sure, not completely black if that helps

kmzlV7i.jpg?1

@Bast.7253 said:Wait, what?The vendor disappears?

It's been like this with the last factions as well. One would assume that people will eventually learn about that vital part of these community event weeks. ;)

@"Randulf.7614" said:It makes you grey for sure, not completely black if that helps

Correct, why would it be any other way? It's supposed to mimic stone after all. :) Unless you combine it with certain other infusions, then you can achieve a black visual. Someone created a "moth man" and posted their pic a couple of days ago on another thread.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Bast.7253 said:Wait, what?The vendor disappears?

It's been like this with the last factions as well. One would assume that people will eventually learn about that vital part of these community event weeks. ;)

@"Randulf.7614" said:It makes you grey for sure, not completely black if that helps

Correct, why would it be any other way? It's supposed to mimic stone after all. :)
Unless
you combine it with certain other infusions, then you can achieve a black visual. Someone created a "moth man" and posted their pic a couple of days ago on another thread.

Not really something you can learn when you only log in once a month because you weren't interested to begin with.

But if it's something that can come back and be obtained later it's all good. Kinda sucks that it's more expensive but from my understanding the Defense Seals can be converted from all of the other tokens so you're not limited to just doing those missions over and over again for specific ones which may make it easier to obtain.

@Bast.7253 said:Not really something you can learn when you only log in once a month because you weren't interested to begin with.

Oh, that is true. It was also mentioned a lot on here in the forums, though, as it led to frustration for many players.

But if it's something that can come back and be obtained later it's all good.

We'll see. Not sure how ANet intends to handle the factions. I believe they won't be returning as there are new ones added with each new release.

Kinda sucks that it's more expensive but from my understanding the Defense Seals can be converted from all of the other tokens so you're not limited to just doing those missions over and over again for specific ones which may make it easier to obtain.

I'm curious to see whether the infusion will be added. I'll keep my fingers crossed for those who didn't get it yet.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Bast.7253 said:Not really something you can learn when you only log in once a month because you weren't interested to begin with.

Oh, that is true. It was also mentioned a lot on here in the forums, though, as it led to frustration for many players.

But if it's something that can come back and be obtained later it's all good.

We'll see. Not sure how ANet intends to handle the factions. I believe they won't be returning as there are new ones added with each new release.

Kinda sucks that it's more expensive but from my understanding the Defense Seals can be converted from all of the other tokens so you're not limited to just doing those missions over and over again for specific ones which may make it easier to obtain.

I'm curious to see whether the infusion will be added. I'll keep my fingers crossed for those who didn't get it yet.

I though the infusion was already added to the seal vendor, just on rotation?

Plus the dwarf vendor is still there. You can get tokens from exchanging materials