[EU] Casual & Training PVE guild, Thracians [THR] is recruiting!

Nooch.9085

Hello, was wondering if you would have a spot for a dead eye D/D thief (i also have set for Daredevil Staff) full ascended gear inc ascended weapons for all gear setups for a thief of any spec.

played the game since launch but always used to raid in wow, fractal lvl 100 with maxed out mastery and 150 AR baseline. have all HoT / PoF mastery outside of raids so not an issue there.

if you have a spot please contact me krixis.9538

Hi!I'm looking for a casual PvE guild; I've tried raiding a few times and I'd love try it more, but without a hardcore schedule.

My main is a ranger, second main - guardian, but I have all 80s except a necro.

Doing some PvP & WvW, but on irregular basis.

Cheers,Minras

@krixis.9538 said:Hello, was wondering if you would have a spot for a dead eye D/D thief (i also have set for Daredevil Staff) full ascended gear inc ascended weapons for all gear setups for a thief of any spec.

played the game since launch but always used to raid in wow, fractal lvl 100 with maxed out mastery and 150 AR baseline. have all HoT / PoF mastery outside of raids so not an issue there.

if you have a spot please contact me krixis.9538

@Minras.8261 said:Hi!I'm looking for a casual PvE guild; I've tried raiding a few times and I'd love try it more, but without a hardcore schedule.

My main is a ranger, second main - guardian, but I have all 80s except a necro.

Doing some PvP & WvW, but on irregular basis.

Cheers,Minras

@EvilFree.8659 said:Hi,

I am a returning player and looking to play with a group of players who I can help and also help me complete content.

Looking into getting into Fractals more and completing my ascended armor set.

I main a Chrono, but have various 80+ characters.

Thanks,EvilFree

Sent an invite :)

Hi!I got back into GW2 during the November lockdown. I do work (when not furloughed) so can't guarantee I'll be available every day, but almost every day I try and play for a bit. Would love to give fractals a go. I use discord for other groups/interests so that's no problem.Please can I join your guild? <3

@Salopia.5260 said:Hi!I got back into GW2 during the November lockdown. I do work (when not furloughed) so can't guarantee I'll be available every day, but almost every day I try and play for a bit. Would love to give fractals a go. I use discord for other groups/interests so that's no problem.Please can I join your guild? <3

Still looking for a guild if that's ok.

@Salopia.5260 said:

@Salopia.5260 said:Hi!I got back into GW2 during the November lockdown. I do work (when not furloughed) so can't guarantee I'll be available every day, but almost every day I try and play for a bit. Would love to give fractals a go. I use discord for other groups/interests so that's no problem.Please can I join your guild? <3

Still looking for a guild if that's ok.

Will send an invite tomorrow morning :)

@"Thandor.5748" said:Hello there!

I tried /w you a few times when you were online but I got no respond back. I would like to join you if you still recruiting.

Thanks in advance.

FriendlyOldar

Hello, sent an invite.Yeah sometimes im online during work so im not seeing chat or responding ~ "away status"

Dear Admins,

I am looking for a new guild at the moment, i am a raid vet with 1k LI multiclass...I used to lead raid as well, do meta maps as commander, i was guild officer back in the days in my old guild, now it is kinda dead...I would like to meet new people, maybe i can help out on raids or in other PVE content as well.Danius.7912 is my ingame name.Danius#1702 is my discord.

thank you,regards,Danius

Hi,

I used to play GW1 religiously when I was younger, only started GW2 a few weeks ago, but already have my Elementalist up to level 80 doing story and world bosses. I'm enjoying the PvE content quite a bit, but I'm working my way towards raids and fractals as it seems like it will be fun as well.

I try and figure things out myself as much as possible, so won't ask too many questions lol, but still keen on joining if possible as it sounds like Thracians will be a nice fit :)

PsychoRaider.6574regards

@Danius.7912 said:Dear Admins,

I am looking for a new guild at the moment, i am a raid vet with 1k LI multiclass...I used to lead raid as well, do meta maps as commander, i was guild officer back in the days in my old guild, now it is kinda dead...I would like to meet new people, maybe i can help out on raids or in other PVE content as well.Danius.7912 is my ingame name.Danius#1702 is my discord.

thank you,regards,Danius

Thank is nice to hear. We currently running 2 static teams, one is a FC and exp and the other is semi exp and almost on the verge of FC aswell. We lacking trainings and handling around one to 2 every week.

@PsychoRaider.6574 said:Hi,

I used to play GW1 religiously when I was younger, only started GW2 a few weeks ago, but already have my Elementalist up to level 80 doing story and world bosses. I'm enjoying the PvE content quite a bit, but I'm working my way towards raids and fractals as it seems like it will be fun as well.

I try and figure things out myself as much as possible, so won't ask too many questions lol, but still keen on joining if possible as it sounds like Thracians will be a nice fit :)

PsychoRaider.6574regards

Invites will be sent shortly.