average damage for warrior in cm fractals?

EMPI.4013

I dunno exactly the DPS you are supposed to aim for but generally thru my times playing fractal CM on a warrior (Fractal God, 227 AR, +9power+5 agony infusion) I would say at minimum (if your not focusing on CC-ing much) is around 42-47K burst dps while maintaining an end DPS of roughly 15-22K depending on the fight. - Assuming you dont pepega and mess up the initial burst rotation XD

Do take note that these numbers are the things I normally get. Some people might get higher than me since they have more min-maxing experience over warrior in a good group setup. Although I do see some warriors in CM struggling to reach even 20K burst DPS sooooo my numbers might not be on the average side of things.

Oh yeah. this is on a BannerSlave Warrior.

The thing with warrior that he is very sensitive to the achievments due to warrior not having a crit cap. So a warrior with 150 ar and no achievments and a fractal god with 250AR will have totally different damage.I can also add that in fractal CMs high dps also depends on how fast CC bars are taken. If you are concentrating on dps and don't want to cc, your personal dps will be higher but your group dps might suffer if you are not CCing instantly because you don't use maces. In fact I have seen sometimes warriors outdpsing DPS players in fractals especially on Ensolyss. Reason is they don't play maces and the CC bar of the boss is broken so late that the burst of dps players that happens at the beginning of the fight is not going to exposed while warrior is grinding for his personal dps and doesn't depend much on fast breakbars because of linear nature of DPS graph on warrior contrary to traditional DPS.You can artificially make yourself be the top DPS and trash your soulbeasts by deliberatly not breaking CC bars of the bosses. Though I would'nt recommend doing that because you will end up having a much less group DPS.What about real numbers it depends on bosses, phase lengths and the availability of prestacking banners. Slower the CC, lower your group dps is and longer the phase will go. Longer phase means you can force your Decapitate more meaning more personal dps (you can go up to 14 of those with double axe) and end up TOP dps. That is what most pug warriors do. But it is not skill, but a selfish playstyle. I would recommend concentrating on doing CC and mechanics. Doing damage on warrior is not difficult, everyone knows about the simple rota. Be a teamplayer, break the CC bars before the bosses move, and your groups will adore you.

This is a very difficult question to answer as all power DPS (yes even warrior) do a ton of spike damage, and gradually drop till a phase. Furthermore, things like impact sigil uptime become an issue here, as well as silly boons like swiftness uptime, and physical damage modifiers from mending. You can keep up with most DPS, especially if you only take one mace, and make sure you in Berserk mode the longest time possible for the fight. I suggest you look at Discretize.eu for how to maximize your impact in CMs.

What Armen said.Usually, you should be top 1 or top 2 dps in your party, both with buff and non buff. Since a warrior rotation is very simple, I'm assuming we talk about bannerslave here. And the cleave from axe is insane. Plus, you can move around with the axe spin so you could just cleave all the mobs and grab top dps easily unless against tryhard dps players.I'd say looking at something consistent around 17k-32k. The shorter the fight, the bigger the burst, and you can go up higher. But it should be decent in between 15k-19k for starters. Some fights, you'll have more roles than the others and it's your job to cc, to do thing A, thing B, that may reduce your potential damage a lot. But still.A good warrior friend of mine told me that the difference between a normal and a great warrior is that one does their cc, they cancel cast their last auto attack, and they still manage to grab top dps.I'm nowhere near that good but in my own experience, I'd say timing your burst is also important. Because I know when I started playing banner, I'd just spam the same rotation right? But then mobs/mini boss spawned, and all my stuff are on cd, so that reduced my potential dps a lot. But it's just me.

Obviously depends on a lot of things.How long the phases are.How good the cc is.How good the boons are.How good/bad the instabs are.How high your ar and titles/attunements are.How many Mechanics you get at curtain Bosses.Average Numbers for me with 200 kp hfb-pugs, average instabs, 222 ar and fractal champion are :Final Target Dps NumbersMama ~ 20 kSiax ~26-30kEnso 23-25kSkorvald ~10-12kArt ~10-13kArkk ~19-20k

And no, I can't agree that you should go all in on cc and sacrifice your own Dps too much for cc like playing with mace/Mace on second set at bosses outside of art.You obviously should do your part and for example bring wild blow for Mama or swap to axe/mace for tremor for adds at Mama despite it being a dps-loss, but playing the cc-bot for your team just so your dps-players can greed dps and don't do their part of the cc isn't the right call imo. I do my part of the cc and if someone else won't or slacks and doesn't do their part I rather fail and do it clean again or leave the group after a few tries if people can't properly cc at all. The times were warrior is the cc-bot for greedy dps is over since berserker bs and you can actually outdps a lot of Dps-players on curtain bosses without slacking on your cc-part at all.