what april fool effects would you like to see?

Ayakaru.6583

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:For me, I'd like to see a grainscale filter.All visuals through a brown filter, lines and rasps across the screen as if it's an eighties cinema screening.All audio and music filtered to make it sound like a gramophone player is playing.

(I know that plane effect a few years back got anet on edge, but an effect like this is so harmless i can't possibly imagine any backlash)

No backlash? I hated it. I didn't play until it was gone. I know several other players who likewise hated it.

Well, for that effect, there should always be a disable button, of course(can hardly imagine why anyone would passionately hate a 1-day effect, though)

You'd be surprised. Some players are so engrained in a gaming environment that any change no matter how small or fleeting is reason for REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE mode.

Make it so that your character is laying down in a belly flop pose but can still "run" and "jump" and attack lol. The game glitches enough like that, it would be hilarious if it was something you can enable/disable for the day. The "I am so tired" glitch or something, where you just can't seem to pull yourself off the floor or out of bed lol!

@"Obfuscate.6430" said:Make it so that your character is laying down in a belly flop pose but can still "run" and "jump" and attack lol. The game glitches enough like that, it would be hilarious if it was something you can enable/disable for the day. The "I am so tired" glitch or something, where you just can't seem to pull yourself off the floor or out of bed lol!

I had something similar, my character wouldn't stop with the raised weapon pose.Drawn or sheathed. Attacking, walking, even when mounted or while doing emotes, that arm was raised and the character looking up with an amazed expression on their face

Message within the game from Anet:"Due to a serious virus problem we lost all game codes, in a few hours the game will get a rollback of approximately 8.5years as the only non corrupted backup available is from open beta." "Old build available, your client will be restarted in 2 hours.";)