(NA Darkhaven) New Guild Recruiting! [Mystwatch]

Greetings! Are you looking for new friends and a guild you can build up together? Mystwatch is a small guild (currently 5 members) mostly comprised of returning players but a couple of newbies as well. Our focus is on PvE content but definitely would like to put a footprint into WvW as well if we have to interest. Long term goals also include claiming a guild hall! Open to all applicants, discord server and website coming soon. Darkhaven is our home server. See you online!

Hello, I am very interested in a small guild to build up from scratch and make friends with new people but I am still new to this game and did not know much about it.I am currently playing in EU server but I am willing to change server.

The downside(-) I am playing on ICT time zone(-) I am a little bit shy on any form of voice call(-) I am a farm boy, need to wake up every morning to tend to animals, sometimes playing time will be limited, sometimes I will have bad connection (not joking)(-) Non-native English speaker

On the opposite(+) I am friendly and a positive character in chat (text only, but willing to change gradually)(+) I am willing to commit long term(+) I want to make friends with new people despite my limitations

Please...

@Reaping Angel.5138 said:Greetings! Are you looking for new friends and a guild you can build up together? Mystwatch is a small guild (currently 5 members) mostly comprised of returning players but a couple of newbies as well. Our focus is on PvE content but definitely would like to put a footprint into WvW as well if we have to interest. Long term goals also include claiming a guild hall! Open to all applicants, discord server and website coming soon. Darkhaven is our home server. See you online!

There are 4 sometimes 5 of us that are looking to join a group about your size. We are older players that play mostly daytime hours (retired), but can go later at times.I would want to talk to you directly about us if you are interested. Discord soonertee #6157 to DM me.

Thx kindly

• 2 weeks later...

Sincere apologies for not replying sooner. Life happened an I wasn't able to check here or even log into the game for a hot minute.

@Dramaturgy.2379 your playing schedule is not a problem, we all play at sporadic intervals honestly so you're likely to meet us online regardless of your daily routine!

@Paupa.3576 I'll be reaching out to you on discord shortly!

Again, very sorry for the late response but it was unavoidable. We are excited that you're interested in joining our little guild and look forward to having you if you choose to join!

Hi! I have a group of 5-6 friends who we started playing a few weeks ago. This last week we've been busy trying to grind our Skyscale, but overall we enjoy doing PVE content- such as Fractals, World Bosses and LFG Meta trains. Lately we've been wanting to try out raids, but our group is too small to do a raid- and we don't want to LFG raids bc we're worried about other toxic players against raid noobs like us lol.

Was wondering if you think we'd be good fit for your guild? We're a mix of NA/EU/OCE, so we usually have someone playing at all hours lol. What time do you guys usually play? And what kind of content do you guys enjoy?

My discord is Alec Not Alex#4801 if you want to reach me there :)