About Living World and suggestion

GrimReaper.3865

I was thinking why Anet never make the plot armor for some character less OP i mean see Game Of Thrones they even kill Eddard Start on Season 1not to say what happen on following season about death , many key character died but the story become richi mean im looking foward for a really cool story and im supporting that with the gems that i boughti was thinking that if you guys have a problem with the money , make the game subs instead i dont mind paying $10 or $15 per month for this game

I don’t know even know what the OP is asking for.

I was thinking why Anet never make the plot armor for some character less OP

Deaths of important characters? That happens already, including the Commander.

i was thinking that if you guys have a problem with the money , make the game subs instead i dont mind paying $10 or $15 per month for this game

So.... if people have a problem with money then make payments no longer voluntary?

I must be missing something here. If he means ANet (you guys), that would mean ANet breaking a promise to their players for a no sub game.

i mean im looking foward for a really cool story and im supporting that with the gems that i bought

All of us who have either bought the game, an expansion or bought gemstore items are supporting the game, which is the majority of the players. Sure, we all want a cool story but suggestions don’t get priority because the person spent a few dollars.

True, you’d think dead NPCs would have the ability to wp out and run back. At least the dead NPCs don’t lie there saying rez plz!!! like players who die at an event and refuse to wp out. Although that might be good for Halloween where the dead NPCs beg for a rez when you pass by then come back to life as a risen and attack you.

• 1 month later...

How about event notification where player can set alert for certain maps or group plays if a lfg is formed and asking for more. I find myself routinely checking into some specific maps. Would it be nice if a temporary alert can be shown if there are lfg activities? The player must have option to turn off or on this alert. Or auto off once group is joined in. Sometimes a player will set alert for few maps all at once. Not a urgent need but good to have feature. No need to searching manually into each lfgs

At BLTC TP can we have the ability to just right click on a item and add to favourites or remove as favourite? A quick win for everybody