easy raid dps?

@Dixa.6017 said:

@"Sobx.1758" said:

Click on classes, check their builds, read the rotations and pick something ;)

i did but its doesn't say what skill need to sync what skills etc. for ex it said holosmith is easy, but apparently there is alot heat management etc, snowcrow doesn't mention it. the only one so far seem to be easiers is dd

clearly you dident read mate scroll further down and you see this.

Preheat to 75Big Ol' Bomb

Fire BombShrapnel Grenade

Grenade BarrageEngage Photon ForgeCorona Burst

Photon BlitzOverheatLaser DiskPrime Light BeamLoopJump Shot

BlunderbussShrapnel GrenadeFire Bomb

BombuntilFire Bombis on a four second CooldownShrapnel Grenade

Poison Grenade

Freeze GrenadeBombx 4BlunderbussShrapnel GrenadeFire Bomb

BombuntilEngage Photon Forgeis ready.Engage Photon ForgeCorona Burst

Photon BlitzLight Strike

Bright Slash

Flash Cutterx 3Corona BurstDeactivate Photon ForgeBlunderbussFire BombShrapnel GrenadeEngage Photon ForgeLight Strike

Bright Slash

Flash Cutterx 2Corona Burst

Photon BlitzOverheat

Apparently you cant copy the whole thing its about half way down the webpage.

yes your entire mess up there clearly qualifies as 'easy'.

Its quite easy to click a link and scroll half down the page but let me make it even easier.

EYQpug4.png

Editmy mess up of copying and pasting from the home page directly and not having time to go print screen, paint cut the image then over to imgur to upload and get it to work on forum.Have no say over how easy or hard something is.

linking my source and were on that page the thing I tried to copy was, should be enough guideance for someone to find the information right?

that is still a mess. An obscenely long "rotation" or "loop" as many of you incorrectly call these things that is neither beginner friendly nor accessible to the masses.

you turn the game from a game into work, sometimes harder than many peoples' jobs. not as many people want to learn to play the piano or guitar in order to enjoy a game as you may think. hence the rise of the soulbeast.

I never said the rotation or loop on this class was easy just that it was easy to get the information what the rotation is.Then every player them self have to decide if its easy or hard for them of course.

You seem to be arguing with me about something I have never stated at all mate.EditAnd Im not a dps player by any means.I play Druid, terrible chrono and mediocre banner warrior.

@Hannelore.8153 said:That said Ranger is always going to have the easiest rotations, due to its class design, while Thief rotations are reasonable.

Why is ranger easier than holo? Soulbeast needs to flank and position properly because you have long channels which root you in place. Most slb outside of high fracs or raids cant even use sic'em properly.Holo achieves 31-32k with just autoattacks + laserdisk + photonforge 3 + 4. No kit holo is probably the easiest build next to dd DE.

@Virdo.1540 said:condi scourge from snowcrows is a very easy class to play.

It doesnt has the highest amount of dps, but its still good. To that, it is very beefy and can provide a lot of barrier to friends.

And it has Epidemic (very op skill)

It has the lowest dps by far + no burst. Its more than 30% behind good builds. Epidemic is the only reason why its even used.

@Nephalem.8921 said:

@Virdo.1540 said:condi scourge from snowcrows is a very easy class to play.

It doesnt has the highest amount of dps, but its still good. To that, it is very beefy and can provide a lot of barrier to friends.

And it has Epidemic (very op skill)

It has the lowest dps by far + no burst. Its more than 30% behind good builds. Epidemic is the only reason why its even used.

its still counted as dps class & is the easiest dps class of all. Also: no condi classes (except Burn FB) has burst.

It may not have the best dps out of all classes, but people still accept it in pug groups.

The best advice I have for OP is to understand two things:

How much DPS your skills are (damage/cast time)

How much of your DPS will come from a given skill (damage/CD time).

Do Prioritize #1 and fill with #2 as much as possible. This will only get you to a "passable" level but it's probably the best way to intuitively undesrtand your rotation. Sometimes there's very non-intuitive crap. For example I was practicing condi mirage when it finally occurred to me that most of my damage must be coming from axes outside of phantasm CDs. I started trying harder to land my ambush better, was still not getting much. Then i finally realized the seek function of the axes from my illusions wasn't working properly, they were spinning off into space! Then I noticed that repositioning clones with #3 before ambushing gives better seek on the axes. So I started being more intentional about where I spawned my clones and when i ambushed and I'm still not amazing at it, but at least I'm not mid teens (in thousands) of DPS any more.

@weaponwh.9810 said:just curious between power soulbeast, dh, holo and other class which one have easier dps rotation, but also get good dps scores?.

pSB is a more intricate rotation than using a cSB. pSB and DH also both have burst windows that is the entire focal point of your damage. Miss a burst window (such as a boss mechanic making you move/leave range) and your damage drops drastically. Though you can lessen this by being a longbow pSB which allows for more mechanic friendly burst windows...there will still come times where you are just waiting for a burst window.Even on incredibly mechanic heavy raids I can get highest DPS on a condi SB without once weapon swapping away from shortbow. No burst window to worry about, your skills simply add on rather than create these burst windows. The standard cSB build requires weapon swapping and some melee work but even then, no burst windows to worry about which creates a more relaxing way of dealing with mechanics. Hard to get any easier than that really.

There is more to Snowcrows than just the golem benchmarks and the build window. They have done a good job with their individual build guides. They do indeed mention stuff like heat management. And they do mention the fact that some builds are harder to master than others and how much they rely on knowing the boss phases, interrups, animations and so on. They have said stuff like cSouldbest being beginner friendly and a good alternative for those players who do not want to get into Mirage or cFB for the time being. All of the information is there if you aren't too lazy to look for it.

Frankly, the effectiveness of a DPS build greatly depends on the player in question and the squad they are in. Experienced players are usually able to pick up new DPS builds and have good numbers simply because they know the bosses well. It is even easier for them if they are in a static where they may expect similar timings and performances each raid. New players trying to run timing and burst reliant builds in pugs will have FAR more trouble with them even if you are supposed to play said build at some bosses because it is supposed to have the best numbers.

@weaponwh.9810 said:just curious between power soulbeast, dh, holo and other class which one have easier dps rotation, but also get good dps scores?.I'd vote for DH.DH has very simple rotation, good dps in general, and the sweet aegis, as well as your healing based on percentage of your damage. You can technically tank a lot of raid specific mechanics with your DH healing skill while still dealing out significant damage. If you mess up the rotation, you can get back easily.

Holo also has an easy rotation, but it's harder to manage because you can sometimes overheat yourself if not careful enough. And it'll take a huge chunk out of your dps when you can't get back into the forge quickly.Power SB is another lemon squeesy rotation class. But if you tap some skills too quickly, it'll cancel the last one. So it's just about remembering which one cancels which so you don't make that mistake. Power SB also gives you more juicy stuff based on your positioning. So you'd have to look out for where you stand vs the boss. Just like Holo, it's easy but it's harder to master, you have to think more, work more. Whereas DH is just overall so easy to jam, it'll get my vote every time, even if you still mess up the rotation, your numbers would be still high.

The thing about rotation is that, there are only 2-3 skills on your current weapon set that deal the most damage, usually 2, 5, and sometimes 3/4. So you'd prioritize those first, along with playing around your utilities and get the timings together. So when everything is off cd, you can reuse them in the most efficient way.You can pretty much build your own rotation on your own builds. I wouldn't recommend unless you love build crafting and have time/golds to spend on benching the golems with expensive sigils/runes. I run off meta builds a lot and as long as they perform close to the meta builds, nobody would know because bgdm meter didn't exist anymore. Nobody could see what you're wearing/running unless they ask to ping armor.You know why sync sick em with your high damage skills and what not? Just read the tool tips of each skill, you'll figure. The idea is that you have some basic understanding of the class, know what each skill does, it'll make understand rotations better. And once you grab that idea, you can go off to make your own.

You can make a new character, try it out in PvP lobby because it'll level you up to 80 and grant all elite specs, so you can try out with the PvP golems and see if you like what you see. If not, delete that character, make a new one, rinse and repeat until you find something you like.