i hope aurene kills jormag and kralkatorikk

UN Owen.2794

I just hope they don't throw away Primordius at the end of Icebrood Saga. What I think would be cool is having to retreat to Cantha and get help from Kuunavang/other dragons there and entire EoD is a big showdown against Primodrius in a big siege like battle with all our alliances combined and Destroyers popping out of the ground everywhere.But then again, Anet was "gifted" with developing EoD after they knew how to end Icebrood Saga so chances are that they don't actually weave the plots together... maybe we kill everything in Icebrood Saga and Cantha is a fresh start or we continue slaughtering dragons there, idk.Not too hyped atm tbh, I hope Cantha doesn't suffer from the whole plot mess we got during the Living Story seasons.

I also hope that IBS will be the last Living Story season and GW2 will get a more streamlined content delivery system.

Making Aurene the single Elder Dragon that's somehow able to hold balance all six's powers and position in the All is quite frankly terrible story telling. I man, Aurene's already skirting the edges of being a Mary-Sue, just the edges mind you!- but going all the way would just cheapen and maybe outright kill the entire Elder Dragon storyline. Thats not the kind of story telling we need or deserve.

SPOILERS FOR ICEBROOD SAGAAs you can tell by her not being included in a major role at any point this season, her story is over. From now on she'll just be doing Elder Dragony things, especially considering that its going to take decades, if not centuries, to repair all the damage.

I imagine End of Dragons will center around other potentially ascendant dragons.

@"Svennis.3852" said:

@radda.8920 said:i hate this abomination, the story has no interest since she got here and she killed the only villain who had potential in the game, the GOD jokoI hope she will die in pain.

Dude... take a chill pill. >_>

see joko be so close to becoming the main antagonist of the game .. and that this uninteresting abomination come to destroy everythingI was really so pissed off as a guild wars1 fanI felt like I saw all the original lore being humiliated. The first time with lazarus used in the worst possible way. The second with the character of balthazar totally caricatural and joko, my poor joko....you deserved so much better.

So I confirm, I only expect one thing : Aurene's death The sooner the better. I hate mary sue characters, it destroys all the interest of a story.

@radda.8920 said:

@"Svennis.3852" said:

@radda.8920 said:i hate this abomination, the story has no interest since she got here and she killed the only villain who had potential in the game, the GOD jokoI hope she will die in pain.

Dude... take a chill pill. >_>

see joko be so close to becoming the main antagonist of the game .. and that this uninteresting abomination come to destroy everythingI was really so pissed off as a guild wars1 fanI felt like I saw all the original lore being humiliated. The first time with lazarus used in the worst possible way. The second with the character of balthazar totally caricatural and joko, my poor joko....you deserved so much better.

So I confirm, I only expect one thing : Aurene's death The sooner the better. I hate mary sue characters, it destroys all the interest of a story.

Aurene literally hasn't done anything this entire season outside of kill one branded and talk. So, not like she's winning any battles for us atm.

@"UN Owen.2794" said:And ascended to one tur dragon., it would be so epic. from our little cute girl aurene :) to the one ture dragon to run all dragons :) end of dragons :) pls :)

Uhm... we defeated Kralkatorrik one and a half years ago. What are you talking about? "Cute girl Aurene"? She's been an Elder Dragon since War Eternal:

zZTHUTn.jpg

@"Nilkemia.8507" said:Well, Kralkatorrik's already dead, and while she became an Elder Dragon right there to prevent the imbalance from going too far, we'd need another to do the same for when Jormag dies. (Assuming they don't pull a "psyche, the imbalance thing was just a total screw up on Taimi's part.)

Well, I am curious to see how the whole balance thing will work out with not enough "replacements" at hand. :lol: Then again, somehow, Aurene is supposed to bring balance, so no idea how that is supposed to be achieved.

@"Nilkemia.8507" said:Well, Kralkatorrik's already dead, and while she became an Elder Dragon right there to prevent the imbalance from going too far, we'd need another to do the same for when Jormag dies. (Assuming they don't pull a "psyche, the imbalance thing was just a total screw up on Taimi's part.)

Don’t worry that’s where the Spirits of the Wild come in.