Deldrimor Stoneskin Infusion does not affect Facial Hair

I just wanted to praise ANet even for taking care of these (cough cough) minor things so fast. I got the infusion but I didn't even care to use it (I wanted so see a preview, but I'm too lazy to even pay 24 silver to remove it, in case I don't like it). I wish the devs I work with, in my company (which is even bigger), were so efficient... Give me a cookie :)

About the moustache... actually I like how they look on @AysonCurrax.3254 's character. It they were also gray, they would lose some appeal. Not sure about the Asuran hair (in that case maybe they would look better petrified). But in the end we are talking about Asura. They always look bad.Unrelated, but kudos for the stretch emote with Charr: the animation with the back up and the paws stretched forward, like real cats, made me very happy :)

Seeing as we have some dev attention on this thread; any chance of fixing the deldrimor infusion interaction with legendary armour/gear? It's really buggy.

For example; i equip the infusion in an AR slot and nothing happens. I draw my weapons, the armour animates, still nothing. The armour 'stows' still nothing. If i swap equipment template with the infusion only in my lege set, i get the stone effect when i swap back to the lege set. If i draw my weapons now, the stone effect persists, but disappears when the armour 'stows'. If i put the infusion in something hideable (helmet, shoulders, gloves) i get the stone effect if i hide that item- the effect persists when i unhide the same item. If i go underwater, i get the stone effect but when i surface, it disappears. Also, the helmet seems frozen in a mid-animation frame when the infusion takes effect.

i got issues with the infusion also, it does not work when you have legendary skins (tried only with heavy armor from pve). when you enter combat or just draw your weapons the infusion covers only the skin of the character. looks like this: https://imgur.com/a/efcfwiNnot sure if its intentional, if yes then its a shame imo, i was looking forward to having the whole armor turned to stone ^^ (my armor is black and red, also tried it with another set thats white and blue, did not cover any part of it)edit: just saw the comment from another person pointing this issue with lege armor out ^^;