Lunar New Year Today

Randulf.7614

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There’s always complaints of balance issues one way or another. They nerf whatever the flavor of the month complaint is and then whatever was below it is moved to the top of the list and the cycle repeats. The health of the game won’t really be affected because they chose to do a festival release over balance updates when the two are not done by the same team and are unrelated to each other.

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"Fire Attunement.9835" said:Sorry about this, everyone. :( We're working on it as fast as we can.

To be fair, I don't think it was expected today anyway unless I missed an earlier communication. Tech difficulties happen so don't worry about it

I had checked this URL ( https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/february-02-2021/ ) about 4 hours ago and the page said could not be found.. sometimes before a release they create the page, but there was nothing there up until a few mins before the notes.

Last year they at least put a message on twitter.

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"BadHealer.3608" said:It's live already! That are very great news.

Errr... I had no update when I launched the client and DR still looks the same.

What did I miss?

Nothing - see first post in thread. It was delayed at the last minute

Exactly. That's why the later post was confusing, hence my question. Apparently, I didn't reload this thread in time and missed your earlier response. ;)

I'll call it a night and check in again tomorrow. Good night!

Is anyone else unable to load into the game AT ALL now? I log in, get to character select, choose a character, and immediately get a white screen with a "client unable to contact the login server" error. The game then shuts down back to the launcher.

@"Kunzaito.8169" said:Is anyone else unable to load into the game AT ALL now? I log in, get to character select, choose a character, and immediately get a white screen with a "client unable to contact the login server" error. The game then shuts down back to the launcher.

Yes. maybe they are trying to patch it now?