NO LONGER ACTIVE POST- SEE NEW TOPIC

SoniaSilverx.5289

Howdy!! Are you guys still looking for new folks? I recently got back into GW2 after a fair hiatus (Pre PoF!), and I'm looking for a new community of folks to hopefully quest and explore with! I work night shift (Mountain Standard time), for another couple of months before its back to days. Hopefully that won't be an issue!

Hello,I am a returning player, I played Gw1 and have been on Gw2 since the beta tests. I would love an invite and experience the features I have missed, raids and strikes. I am also an avid fractal runner and can offer support if needed for newer member wanting to start running fractals.

I have been looking for an active guild for a while and have been back for maybe a year or less now. My other half plays along with me and was wondering if you had room for 2 Vet GW2 players that has recently returned. We haven't tried fractals or anything of the like. We're playing catch up since the 4 to 5 year absence so, if you have the room it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hello,

I just started back playing again. I am currently an level 62 warrior. I am working on getting to level 80 and then would like to buy expansions and go through those. Would love to do some dungeons. I mostly play PVE but would be open to WvW or PvP.

Would love an invite.

Thanks!