Wvw - vanishing tower

A few minutes ago in Blue Borderlands at South East Tower - Anvil Rock server .We were fighting at the Lord, just as we took the tower, it vanished and were were standing in the air.A few minutes later some of the tower walls returned but the Lord and upper parts were still missing.Perhaps coincidentally, things disappeared at the instant the tower changed control from green to our blue control.

We had the same experience in a battle at Hills. When I arrived, about half the structures were invisible, and remained so for the next fifteen minutes, then we experienced an autoboot from wvw for a patch. There were still assets missing after relog as well. Blackgate and Sea of Sorrows.

mUZoJfT.jpg

7kCmS3s.jpg

Was messing around with graphics to see if it was on my end, it's not.I was chatting with someone from one of the opposing servers, they see it the same way I do.I'll also note that the walls vanished when the structure upgraded.

-edit-

Interesting I logged in with an alt account and the walls are fine. I guess for now if folks are having this issue, just re-log and it should fix?

wfiK2Rs.jpg

I reported this from in game bug report some time ago with a screenshot, it was coincidentally also after a patch , i have the video of players dropping from the top of the wall repeatedly , top of wall - drop, top of wall - drop , like waterfall since there was no wall on my side. (that player was operating a trebuchet which was built on top of the wall) but they aren't actually "dropping", I just saw them dropping, since it is only bugged for me. I can also walk right inside the tower because the tower's wall wasn't there. And there is also a tiny cave behind Wildcreek Run if you interested to know what is behind that wall.

@Jura.2170 said:If you're standing in air after a wall vanishes, what happens when you start walking?

Do you fall? Or stay in the air?

Yes, we could walk but my team mates are much brighter than me and just walked down - I had problems remembering the way back down as things were invisible - so glided down :)

The problem we were facing earlier today was that when the structure was flipped from a T2 or T3 it would make the non-breakable parts invisible. That was only for the alpine and EBG borderlands. If the structure was T0 or T1 and we flipped it the appearance would be normal.