What if the...

Lovely Idea :)If may i add :People that have completed their Dungeons path (Catacombs P1 for example) can join Fractal and spawn as mobs to deal as much damage as possible and get extra rewards .You spawn as wave that have 45 sec to live , when you get into combat (max 5 waves) . If you have completed yours instance under a limit you get 'higher forms" that deals more damage >more rewards > but they have reduced HP.

The fractal team at any time can "challenge" / or not the Dungeon team in a 3v3 Deathmatch , with 2 goals:edit:a) Deal 70k total team damage (or for every 15k , reduces 1x wave from the Dungeonteam) ,.Something to "wet their feet" ., while the match ends when the goal is reached , or after 1 min .The defenders-Dungeon team , should try capturing a flag/area in the mid for 1 min and stay alive .b) iF the first objective is completed , the dungeon team is eliminated and they wont bug the Fractal team . Otherwise the Fractal team should not "challenge" the Dungeon team in open combat , but just wait till the 5 waves are over

I like the idea, i'm just not sure how many people are in both the "PvE crowd" and "PvP crowd", that play both and would enjoy that mix. Most of the PvE players would rage when getting killed by an enemy player, and PvP players would be annoyed with the PvE mechanics.

But who knows, maybe it would work, depending on how they implement it.Sounds cool! :+1:

@Sobx.1758 said:Kind of sounds like dredgion from aion.

Was also reminded of the Dredgion from Aion. Seems unlikely that we'll see anything like that in GW2. A lot of the players have specifically chosen the game because it keeps the modes seperated. They usually either hate PvP and getting ganked with a passion or they couldn't care less about having PvE anywhere near their PvP content.