Do you think the Deldrimor Infusion looks good?

I think it looks worse than shown on the promo screenshot. It makes the entire character more black instead of slightly grayish. I'd like it if the unfusion would only change the skin however as changing the armor color is making the overall look bad. Also I don't have a stone or dwarven themed character to match it properly. Would need to develop a new character with fitting backstory and personality then. However still nice to have the infusion in my collection. I wish applying cosmetic infusions to certain items like trinket or weapons would suppress the cosmetic effect as some infusions don't look that good in the end.

@AgentMoore.9453 said:

@"Ashantara.8731" said:Proves that undergoing the Rite of the Great Dwarf was by free will, not forced upon every dwarf like many claim.

You should give
a read.

As for the infusion, I think it can be
made
to look good using other infusions and effects, but by itself it just looks blurry and overly smooth and outlines the break areas between armor pieces and hair/head in an awful way. The 'doesn't cover the eyes' thing works for players who want to have their eyes burning through, but it's
very
disturbing to see it on the actual dwarven NPCs. And of course, my perennial complaint, infusions should be wardrobe unlocks in some form as the current system is clunky.

In other news, I used it with
to make Mothman,
and
it was cheap to get, so I guess I can't be too mad about it.
2CT9upJ.png

Mothman hahaha, thats classic.