need a guild

Marinacek.8139

Hey guys, idk how does this work. I haven't played gw2 for a year so im trying to get into this again. I have never been in any guild and i think i need someone to cooperate and play with. I dont even know if im posting this on a right place. I hope someone will see this and help me. Goodbye for now

@Marinacek.8139 said:Hey guys, idk how does this work. I haven't played gw2 for a year so im trying to get into this again. I have never been in any guild and i think i need someone to cooperate and play with. I dont even know if im posting this on a right place. I hope someone will see this and help me. Goodbye for now

You're definitely posting on the right place. There are a few key things that potential guilds would like to know from you, however.Are you NA or EU based? Do you prefer PvE, or PvP, or World Vs World, or a mix of all of those?

If you are NA based, my guild might be what you're looking for. You can find a link to the info in my signature.

Hi there!We would love to have you: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1412804We're a new guild (created just over a month ago) with 50+ members (of which a very active core group of 15-20 players)Most of us are returning players mixed with new players as well.

We are holding weekly guild missions and explain all aspects to those while upgrading our guild hall together