PVP (Ranked) Bot Problem

Tashigi.3159

@Tashigi.3159 said:Could we put a restriction on ranked matches? This bot issue is getting out of hand. I'm getting paired with bots half of my matches.Make it so people can only do ranked after they've reached a certain level in SPVP before they can zone in to ranked matches or make it so the reporting system actually does something for once.

A captcha every few games would be a bit annoying but would stop the bots cold.

@Filip.7463 said:

@Filip.7463 said:Bot is better than average player. Get better, you wont meet them in plat (Maybe you stop meeting them even in g2-3)

Now tell me a good reason a new comer would work his kitten to get better just to play the game as intended?

Why not just play another game?

Even if he gets better he'll jump from bot matches to rng against high plat duos

Countless times I've played against top 50 duos sitting at 1380, funny thing a lot of those times my team hasnt had a duo

its good they play against bots on start, so they dont kitten up anyone and by climbing rank points they meet every time less bots until full real player teams

It's not good for anybody to fight bots unless they willing to, this players might go back to their lol or fortnite before they even play 100 matches.

PvP is not dying cuz top players left, pvp is dying cuz it can't hold new players