Gem Store Purchase regrets

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the new high heels armour skin.i really want more sexy armour in this game, so when i saw the heels they were an instant purchase!but then i realised that i didn't have anything else on my warrior that works with them, its all too bulky!(maybe when Anet finally wisen up and add bikini armour skins!)

oh and the Bat Wings, (they were the first dragon-kinda wings released.)they just look so ugly and static compared to the new dragon wings that move and bend.feels almost like i bought an alpha version.

Have no regrets, not an impulse buyer lol. Found a very handy list once online of what things were actually useful/practical to spend gems on for QoL, like storage and bank slots, and have a few skins and outfits. I mostly use them for leveling characters so I don't have to see mishmashes of gear or constantly be redecorating the paper dolls

@Joote.4081 said:I have bought a ton of gems but apart from bank space couldn't find anything useful to spend them on. :)

Lately there hasn't been a lot of stuff on there that I've been interested in. I've been waiting for nearly a year for a specific harvesting tool. I'm at my cap on bank/crafting storage so no go there. I'm not going to buy those RNG mount skins. They haven't put the select mounts skins on a discount. There isn't even a select option for that first batch of skins they released as RNG. The last thing I bought was the plushy griffon skin.

I'd like to see short sleeve t-shirt and sneaker/high tops skins on the gem store.

It'd be nice if we had a tailor service for customizing armor skins that have a defect that bugs a player. Not sure something like that would be possible. Here's some skins I'd pay gems to have fixed.

Carapace Jerkin - remove the gaudy necklace, under the chin feedbag and remove the left arm covering.Noble coat - remove the arm coverings so the player would have more options for glove/arm. Just convert them to a glove skin.Marauder Jacket - same as above converting to flared glove/arm skins. They could do many different style arm coverings; one like the ley-line jacket's left arm.Seeker Coat - remove the waist coat from the belt down.

@Linken.6345 said:

@vicky.9751 said:2 outfits that ive bought and dont use now. gm support wouldnt refund me...probably wont buy any ever again now.

Are you one of those people that keep tag on and return clothes to the store aswell after useing em?If not I dont see why you expect Anet to refund you those outfits.come on dude, why was that reply necessary? do u actually interact with people this way in real life?Im saying i will stop buying clothes because i tend to not use them, not because they wont refund me.there are several other people in this thread who posted they dont use their outfits either, and u had to reply to mine like this??lol

There are a couple of skins that are quite good, but the majority of them are a bit daft. I find it funny how they sell xp booster along with every other booster imaginable.To what end? The way the game is now you could leap from level 1 to level 80 before breakfast. I have a bank full of level up tokens because I won't use them. It's not being level 80 that maters. It's the getting there.

@vicky.9751 said:

@vicky.9751 said:2 outfits that ive bought and dont use now. gm support wouldnt refund me...probably wont buy any ever again now.

Are you one of those people that keep tag on and return clothes to the store aswell after useing em?If not I dont see why you expect Anet to refund you those outfits.come on dude, why was that reply necessary? do u actually interact with people this way in real life?Im saying i will stop buying clothes because i tend to not use them, not because they wont refund me.there are several other people in this thread who posted they dont use their outfits either, and u had to reply to mine like this??lol

Yes I do when warrented.

EditThats not at all what your first post said.If you would have taken out

gm support wouldent refund me

it would have said that but you did not.Somethnig like this

• 2 outfits that ive bought and dont use now, so I probably wont buy any ever again.

I agree with you hence why I dont buy any outfits the few I have are legacy one free core, hot t-shirts and halloween in game currency hexed.