Do Support Scrappers heal less than Support Firebrands?

PrinceValentine.9320

@juno.1840 said:

@Mil.3562 said:

@Dediggefedde.4961 said:Especially since many Scrapper cleanse- and heal-skills don't apply boons you can overcleanse effectively, meaning you can support multiple groups. That's why you usually need only 1-2 scrappers per 15 people.

Purity of Purpose turns those condis into boons (at least until ANet nerfs it, which I heard is in the works). That makes scrappers indirect boon-bots. There are almost always conditions going down. My favorite is chill (for alacrity) and burn (for aegis).

Is this true that ANet is going to nerf Purity of Purpose? Heard from what source? The only reason why healing Scrapper is still a thing in WvW is because of PoP. You nerf that to the ground (knowing ANet always throw out high handed nerfs) and with Tempest 10 allies buff taken away in WvW too, all we have left in WvW is FBs as support. The King of support will soon be God.

Scrapper still brings group stealth, group superspeed, epic cleanses (even without conversion to boons), and very good heals, among other things. I doubt the loss of PoP will remove it from the meta, especially to support Tempest.

Hiya Rei :)

I remember a few years back they nerfed anti-toxin runes, elite toolbelt skills and Scrapper traits after I spent a lot of gold building up and training hard on my Scrapper for WvW. I really liked that class but it lasted only 2-3 months, then the huge nerfs came :angry: I changed the stats of my gears and trinkets and transferred them to my Thief <3 This time around if PoP nerf is coming, i am going to wait and see as I was about to revive my Scrapper after one year plus of absence from WvW. Not going to make the same mistake twice.