GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Omyrah.7389 said:Would love to see a peryton skyscale skin!

^^ This would be cool!

• Also, a Leviathan inspired skyscale skin.

• Dorsal fin backpiece!

• Trident staff skin.

• Underwater inspired armour (pants that turn u'r legs into a mermaid like fin while underwater) and/or outfit with fin details.

• New horns (I want to be able to wear a helmet while having my staghorns...) faces, hairstyles, fur patterns, tattoos...

• Kuuvanang/saltspray dragon mini, Mail Carrier, finisher, gatherer.

I would love to be able to purchase stand alone glyphs for my gathering tools either from an in-game currency vendor or the TP. I have a set of "forever tools" with glyph slots & would be so very happy to be able to equip Volatile (or other) stand alone glyphs in them instead of buying the exhaustable stacks of gathering tools from currency vendors :)

Also (previously posted in the wrong part of the forums-so sorry) I would be so happy to be able to get the Branded Mount Skin for my new Skyscale. It seems that the branded skin for the Skyscale is only offered in the "Skyscale Ascended Mounts Pack" which appears to have only been available twice: August 2019, & January 2020.

I bought the Branded mounts pack which unfortunately does not include the skins for either the Roller Beetle or the Skyscale. Please bring the Skyscale Branded Skin back as it has been over a year since it was available (from what I can find online- please correct me if I am incorrect about the last available date). Thank you:)

Character name swap: switching names of two characters on one account. I know we have character name change, but we can't just change it to a character name we already have. We either have to delete a character to free up a name (not cool with old characters and birthday system), or we have to buy three character name changes to switch two character names: #1 for a fake name you need just to remove a name you like, #2 for the unused name to be used by the new character, #3 to fix the first character name from one you had because it was just a place holder to remove a previous name.

@"Crunchbone.7341" said:I would love to be able to purchase stand alone glyphs for my gathering tools either from an in-game currency vendor or the TP. I have a set of "forever tools" with glyph slots & would be so very happy to be able to equip Volatile (or other) stand alone glyphs in them instead of buying the exhaustable stacks of gathering tools from currency vendors :)

Hey,you can buy the glyphs off the TP for gold from other players. Just search for "volatility" or whatever you need.Or did I miss your point?

Any chance you might develop gemstore, all-weight, scarification and tattoo armor skins, ala the monk and necromancer outfits in GW1? Because I have a male ranger that would look a lot better in tattoos than a shirt. Also, who wouldn't want at least the option to run around in nothing but one's scars and skivvies, (without an armor penalty) especially in the middle of winter?

Next month is theoretically coming march gemstore sales. I would like to see multiple things in sales: Aetherblade heavy armor (so long time it hasn't returned since january 2020 plus the last good sale of this item is from march 22 2017 oh god). Magitech armor (on store regularly but never in sale last good sale from march 9 2020). Mistlock sanctuary pass (last good sale from 17th november 2020, my fault here). And finally char slot expansion! It is current on gemstore, and many time in sales, but the only -40% sale is from 2014.

@Solstice.5790 said:

@"Crunchbone.7341" said:I would love to be able to purchase stand alone glyphs for my gathering tools either from an in-game currency vendor or the TP. I have a set of "forever tools" with glyph slots & would be so very happy to be able to equip Volatile (or other) stand alone glyphs in them instead of buying the exhaustable stacks of gathering tools from currency vendors :)

Hey,you can buy the glyphs off the TP for gold from other players. Just search for "volatility" or whatever you need.Or did I miss your point?

I checked the TP & did not find the glyphs for volatile magic, then I read a few references to the glyphs that said you had to buy the forever tool with the glyph you wanted & you could take the glyph out of your own tool & put it in one of your other tools. I have the watchwork forever tool & would love to be able to change out the sprocket glyph for volatile magic. I will check again. Thanks :)

Well I think that more importantly there should be a more congruent system of rotation for gem items, I understand that as new items are added its impossible to keep them all piling up at the gem store, but I like the idea of having access to certain items via other “gem relevant” currencies as the lion statuettes, but it needs to be polished into having certain sections so every single item ever offered and still “approved” of use, can have a guaranteed rotation or season to come back in order for us to pick an item we might have missed or recently gained an interest in, but to have at least that certainty that ok I can get in in a few months, rather then praying and checking the gem store every day.

I don't know if its been suggested. But I and my guild would prob pay a LOT of gems for a charr themed guild hall in charr land.We currently use Lost precipice because its not as overtly themed as anything but a sandstone ruine. with lots of Ascalonian trees it works... kinda. But everything is human sized. Ever seen a charr try sit on a human chair? Exactly, the bar is better suited height wise. Even a charr/norn themed one would work if the furniture is that size and its location is near charr/norn land borders.

Obviously creating a guildhall requires a lot of resources, far more than a mount skin. Which is prob why there are only 3. and they were in the package of expansions. Guild halls by themselves could however very well be sold for gems. The unlock would of course be an account unlock. but that works just as the other guildhalls would. and thus would spread the gems cost over all guild member wishing to use its features same as now. And if one were inclined to, could gift the unlock through the gems shop as well.

It has full potential, especially for filling up map corners that would otherwise never be used because the space is to small for full game zones.

And it would further support a feature that has had trouble getting support. If it can bring in money, it can earn more support.

@"Crunchbone.7341" said:I checked the TP & did not find the glyphs for volatile magic, then I read a few references to the glyphs that said you had to buy the forever tool with the glyph you wanted & you could take the glyph out of your own tool & put it in one of your other tools. I have the watchwork forever tool & would love to be able to change out the sprocket glyph for volatile magic. I will check again. Thanks :)

Can't DM you yet (image gone in 2 weeks):volatile

@Solstice.5790 said:

@"Crunchbone.7341" said:I checked the TP & did not find the glyphs for volatile magic, then I read a few references to the glyphs that said you had to buy the forever tool with the glyph you wanted & you could take the glyph out of your own tool & put it in one of your other tools. I have the watchwork forever tool & would love to be able to change out the sprocket glyph for volatile magic. I will check again. Thanks :)

Can't DM you yet (image gone in 2 weeks):
volatile

I thank you very much. I did find the glyphs on the TP this time. I can't DM you either but wanted you to know how kind you are for the information.Thank you :)